EXCITING JOB VACANCY WITH URGENT START DATE

Other topics that are not covered in the sections above.
detourer
Resident

EXCITING JOB VACANCY WITH URGENT START DATE

Postby detourer » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:10 am

Do you love and get excited about travel, and are 25+? If so we have a vacancy for a motivated "Tour Assistant" with a "Customer Comes First" attitude to join our team on 20 day tours of non-tourist Morocco assisting our clients throughout their tour.

Along with the tour leader and other team members you will have a high level of involvement with the clients, along with other responsibilities, such as 4x4 driving when required, accompanying clients on cultural tours, client care and communication, entertaining at dinner or around the campfire, and so on.

Pro-activity, self-motivation, flexibility and excellent people skills are essential as are the preparedness to work flexible and at times long hours whilst still able to operate happily and effectively within a demanding touring environment. Basic vehicle maintenance/care, French language and outdoor skills would be an asset.

If this sounds like you, then please send a C.V. or introduction letter along with a recent photo if possible via email to [email protected]
Go to the grave in an attractive and well preserved body? Rather skid in sideways, women on each arm, champagne and credit card in each hand, body thoroughly used, abused, totally worn out and screaming …."WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE"

Roz
Andalucia.com Amigo

Re: EXCITING JOB VACANCY WITH URGENT START DATE

Postby Roz » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:09 pm

Another free ad! :clap:

Nimrod
Resident

Postby Nimrod » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:20 pm

Seems like a nice job though!

rafiki
Resident

Postby rafiki » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:20 pm

Roz wrote:Another free ad! :clap:
If you try to book a place on one of Ray's tours you will find he isn't in any need of free advertising (or paid for for that matter). Hence the need for more staff I suspect.
Brian.

detourer
Resident

Postby detourer » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:52 pm

Thank you Rafiki for your comment, you are right we do not need to advertise. All current staff are based in the UK and fly in, our full time Moroccan Staff are of course based Morocco, I just thought it would be a good time to give the "local" market a try .......
Go to the grave in an attractive and well preserved body? Rather skid in sideways, women on each arm, champagne and credit card in each hand, body thoroughly used, abused, totally worn out and screaming …."WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE"

Chrissie
Resident

Postby Chrissie » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:42 pm

Sounds a great job! I would have loved it, but regrettably I think I'm too many years over the 25 you mention! :(
The past cannot be changed, but the present can be spoilt by worrying about the future