CL@ve PIN

Other topics that are not covered in the sections above.
chrissiehope
Andalucia Guru

Re: CL@ve PIN

Postby chrissiehope » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:27 pm

Well, in the absence of any response to the above, I thought I'd try & make a start anyway. Unfortunately I seem to have fallen at the first hurdle - from the http://clave.gob.es/clave_Home/en/regis ... rarme.html site, I followed the link 'Cl@ve Registration', which brought up https://www1.agenciatributaria.gob.es/e ... 24pi24010f and asking for my digital cert. I duly selected it and got the following message 'EN ESTOS MOMENTOS SU PETICION NO PUEDE SER ATENDIDA, CODIGO DE ERROR:0433'

What does this mean ?

edit - I did a search on A.com for this error, & see that I raised the same question in 2014 ! That time it was to do with completing my Renta, and turned out the details on AEAT didn't match my NIE. This time however, I hadn't even got as far as entering anything, just activating my digital cert, so I can't see how it can be the same problem.... :?
Alexandr for President (Squire for PM !)

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog it's too dark to read (Groucho Marx)

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:59 pm

Hi Chrissiehope,

You had this error back in 2014..............when using Digital Signature for Form 210

Just been to Sede Electronica and got the following error:
EN ESTOS MOMENTOS SU PETICION NO PUEDE SER ATENDIDA, CODIGO DE ERROR:0433

You need to check what details are stored electronically for you.

Does you Digital signature work on a simple ............... Mis expedientes :?:

https://www.agenciatributaria.gob.es/AE ... ntes.shtml
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

AkoAko
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby AkoAko » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:09 pm

I am certainly no expert on the Clave having used mine for the first time yesterday however i have learnt a lot regarding names due to the way the Spanish write them . My name for example is John Andrew Michael Jones and laid out that way on my green resident NIE ( not the way names are normally laid out in Spain ) . If i try to access any government department using my NIE and surname Jones i cant get in , for some reason the Hasienda had my name as Michael Andrew Jones John , no idea how but if i gave my name that way ( wrongly ) i was successful . Apparently unless you register directly with any government department your name and details including your address is taken from the information the Hasienda has linked to your NIE number . I have been using my false name on several websites and for doing my Renta for several years as until recently hadn't bothered to have it corrected .

Went to the town hall a few weeks ago for my car tax , didnt have my NIE so they asked me to write down my surname ( JONES ), i was not on their system however when i gave my surname as JOHN there was a whole page of them including my own , i suspect many others have been recorded with the Hasienda that way unless the area has around 30 or 40 MR jOHN so i would suggest using the name the Hasienda has for you rather than the name on your NIE .

When my wife arrived Town Hall she had my NIE as she had used my Seguro to collect my medication while i went to the town hall expecting it to be something i could deal with myself , they imputed my NIE and there i was with the surname John and Michael as my Christian name , Jones being another middle name , i have now been to the Hasienda and they amended it with a Modelo 30 after i pointed out which name went in which box so its now correct with the town hall and other places .

The town Hall are the ones to explain how agencies get names and addresses which explained everything .
Last edited by AkoAko on Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chrissiehope
Andalucia Guru

Postby chrissiehope » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:17 pm

Enrique - no !!

AkoAko - my problem is that my NIE has my previous married name, and the Hacienda has my current married name ! When filling our my Renta, as long as I use my previous name, I have no problem, but it appears there is still a mismatch :-(

chrissiehope
Andalucia Guru

Postby chrissiehope » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:22 pm

Is there any way of sorting this out 'remotely' ? Could I write/send an email to AEAT ? I'm in UK and highly unlikely to be in Spain for another year, so a personal visit is out of the question ! If I can't get a Cl@vePIN or renew my digital sig (by 21st July), will I be able to do my Renta this year ?

AkoAko
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby AkoAko » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:27 pm

Possible im missing something as you should be able to do your Renta online using the new web service using just your NIE number and some other basic information you will have , they send you a SMS with code, its quite simple and similar to the old system and should take the pressure off until you can be here to sort it out in person .

I copy and paste whole pages from anything including the Web Renta form including boxes onto Google Translate , worked a treat for me after Elsid and Enrique steered me in the right direction .

chrissiehope
Andalucia Guru

Postby chrissiehope » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:51 pm

I might take a look at that - do you have the link ?

AkoAko
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby AkoAko » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:02 pm

Sorry i went out after posting , just got home , heres the link in English , you select INCOME WEBSITE , top row second from left , 1st blue buton then a new box will open and select WITH REFERENCE NUMBER . Another window will open , where it says REFERENCE NUMBER select NO TENGO REFERIENCIA as you might not have one , then another window opens and you are given more options of things you might have , if you have whats required they send an SMS with a code which will be your reference number , i found i could log off and back on over and over againg using it so i was able to take a few days to do everything , remember when you make or amend an entry to save it so its there for the next time you log on , you can always change it again as many times as you need saving it each time , you also have the option to download the complete return before committing yourself to submitting it . If you have the 2015 Renta then you look for the figure given in box 440 , if not then from memory i think it askes for IBAN number of the bank account you used with them previously for either payment or refunds . I know i had no problem getting my information and return up and all i have used for previous years has been the PADRE program , never registered with them for any Clave or other security system , i found the Web service so much easier .

http://www.agenciatributaria.es/AEAT.in ... enta.shtml

Hope its of use , let us know how you get on or if you need any more help with it .

El Cid
Andalucia Guru

Postby El Cid » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:48 pm

I had trouble with my cl@ve pin the other day just when I wanted to do my Renta. I use the reference option and it was really simple. Cl@ve is useful for many other sites but the AEAT site using the ref number is actually easier as it remembers it for each session.

Sid

chrissiehope
Andalucia Guru

Postby chrissiehope » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:54 pm

Wollie, are you resident like Sid ? I am non-resident so just do a basic 210 and I have until Dec to complete it - from your post it sounds as tho' your tax return is more complex....

Alex_
Tourist

Postby Alex_ » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:59 pm

Just registered my wife and myself for both Cla@ve PIN and Cl@ve Permanente (thanks to the excellent instructions on this the thread it was easy enough! :thumbup: )

One puzzle I have left is that even though my wife is registered for Cla@ve PIN, she can't really use it as she doesn't have a Spanish bank account (which is needed when obtaining PIN) :). Does anyone know how to get around this? It is not critical as she currently doesn't have much use for it, but would be curious to know in case it changes in the future.

Also from my observation (and a bit of a surprise!) it looks like Cla@ve PIN and Cl@ve Permanente and not really interchangeable systems - AEAT for example only seems to support Cla@ve PIN, and Seguridad Social - only Cl@ve Permanente. Strange, it kind of means you need both PIN and Permanente to access all government websites..