cl@ve pin

Other topics that are not covered in the sections above.
gerryh
Andalucia Guru

cl@ve pin

Postby gerryh » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:53 am

The Android app for cl@ve pin has just been updated.
The new version requires the "numero de soporte" is entered where it used to ask for some of the numbers from my bank account number.
What is the "numero de soporte" ?
Fortunately I could go back to the old version as I take backups before anything is updated.

Cheers
Gerry
Gerry Harris

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Re: cl@ve pin

Postby Enrique » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:14 am

Hi Gerry,
The number on your Green Form.............according to previous posts may or may not work............

I had to "Mod" mine as per FAQ.......... I'll dig out my notes......... :idea:

Had to put C0 in front of number i.e. C01234567..........number on form 1234567

I've not tried new App yet.........will look at it later

Where did you get previous App version from............ :?:
Last edited by Enrique on Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

gerryh
Andalucia Guru

Postby gerryh » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:35 am

Updated to latest version of cl@ve pin.
Used the only number I could find, besides for my NIE number, on the green form which is a 7 digit number in top right hand corner of form.
Rejected it as being wrong.
So back to the old version of cl@ve pin.
Cheers
Gerry
Gerry Harris

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:48 am

Hi Gerry,
Doesn't like any version of Green Form Number..........guess its back to previous version.

Not working on PC Windows 10 either............... :crazy:

Guess Beachcomber will have a word with his contact at the AEAT IT............ :idea:

El Cid
Andalucia Guru

Postby El Cid » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:29 am

I seem to remember that I used the number on my old Residencia card.

Sid

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:32 am

So did I initially but about a year ago it suddenly stopped working because CNP had been messing with the records again and it was shown as out of date.

I ended up in the hallowed halls of the AEAT IT department in Málaga.

I related the saga in a post on A.com. I will try to find it and link to it.

I found it. The thread is fairly long so I will re-publish the post:

The problem with a non-resident obtaining a 'Certificado de Registro de ciudadano de la unión' is that it is one of the criteria used by AEAT, rightly or wrongly, when they are trying to determine whether a person should be paying tax as a resident rather than a non-resident.

When I originally obtained my Cl@ve Permanente in 2012 it would not accept the number on the certificate as the 'número de soporte' and AEAT IT told me to use the number on my old residencia card. I did and it worked even though the card had expired five years earlier. Then, earlier this year it stopped working and I received an error message to the effect that the document from which the number was obtained had expired and that I had to renew it!

I tried using the number on my green sheet but it would not accept it, not even with the extra 0. Luckily I had just renewed my digital certificate which I use regularly in preference to the Cl@ve because it took me nearly a week to get the Cl@ve situation sorted out. I contacted AEAT IT on Skype but they just took me through the normal procedure which I already done several times and which I knew would end with an error message. They insisted that the número soporte was correct and had no explanation for the error message.

I had to make an appointment in the tax office where I saw a woman who immediately reminded me of 'Grandma' in the Giles cartoons. She threw her hands up in horror and said she did not know what to do and that I should go to the IT department so I went up the stairs to the hallowed grounds of the IT department where I saw the boss who had no idea what I was talking about and suggested that I should get a digital certificate instead.

Then an attractive young lady returned from her breakfast break and took charge. She delved into the depths of her computer and said that the número de suporte of my residence card (and that of my wife) had been annulled by someone from CNP because it was out of date and that was why my Cl@ve would not work. She could not rectify the error from her computer and said I needed to see someone downstairs whom I immediately recognised as 'Grandma'. She saw my look of horror and said she would come with me and explain to Grandma what needed to be done. I finally ended up with a printout of the number from my green sheet with an extra 0 and a new code with which to enter the system for both my wife and myself.

When I got home I went through the process again and finally got both of our Cl@ves to work. Renewing our digital certificates was a doddle by comparison.

The whole thread is here:

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=36123&p=375885

gerryh
Andalucia Guru

Postby gerryh » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:49 pm

Tried variuos combinations such as the number on my green form, the number on my old resedencia card, none successful.
So re installed the previous version of cl@ve pin and now that isn't working. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
Fortunately I can still access my tax details with the reference number. :thumbup:
Cheers
Gerry
Gerry Harris

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:09 pm

Hi,

"The support number to be entered must have a length of 9 positions: a letter "C" followed by 8 numeric characters. In the event that the support number that appears on your certificate has less than 8 numeric characters, you must enter as many zeros as numeric characters are missing after the letter "C".

They are still posting the above for Support Number from Green Form.........I've locked myself out............too many retries............ :crazy:

gerryh
Andalucia Guru

Postby gerryh » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:30 pm

Just tried that and it isn't accepted. :thumbdown:
Cheers
Gerry
Gerry Harris

gerryh
Andalucia Guru

Postby gerryh » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:42 pm

Got my old cl@ve pin working again. :thumbup:
Cheers
Gerry
Gerry Harris

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:48 pm

Hi Gerry,
Will/might depend on what you initially registered with.......as non-resident I've only the Green Form (Temporary Resident) "número de soporte"

I've just tried my wife's CL@ve PIN access and that works.............OK

The "Retries" is set low...........maybe 3 or 4 so you can get locked out easily............

Good to hear you sorted......... :D

gerryh
Andalucia Guru

Postby gerryh » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:01 pm

Hi Enrique
Is your wife's cl@ve pin app vers 1.9.2, which still works for me using my IBAN number, or the latest version 1.9.3 which wants the "número de soporte"?
Cheers
Gerry
Gerry Harris

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:27 am

Good morning Gerry,
Tried on ver: 1.9.3 and not working.............not getting any error message either............ :crazy:

gerryh
Andalucia Guru

Postby gerryh » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:17 am

So the answer seems to be don't upgrade the app. Stick to vers 1.9.2 :thumbup:
If I get some spare time today I will have another go at 1.9.3 to see if I can find a "número de soporte" that it accepts.
Cheers
Gerry
Gerry Harris