Error Message

This section is designed to let the Andalucia.com community know about any improvements or alterations to the forums and to post questions and comments about the forums themselves.
Paula
Andalucia Guru

Error Message

Postby Paula » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:56 pm

Is anyone else getting a "debug" message flash up on the screen when using the forums? It is so fast I can't read it.

katy
Andalucia Guru

Re: Error Message

Postby katy » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:08 pm

Me too. Says something about timezone and the index page is to the left of screen

annfoto
Resident

Postby annfoto » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:09 pm

This one? Then yes :thumbdown:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate() [function.getdate]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead
Ann

Paula
Andalucia Guru

Postby Paula » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:16 pm

Yep, definitely something about timezones. Flashes on and off my screen very quickly.

ValL
Resident

Postby ValL » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:28 pm

Yes me too ..

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /index.php on line 86: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /index.php on line 86: getdate() [function.getdate]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead

gerryh
Andalucia Guru

Postby gerryh » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:15 pm

Everything else seems to be working OK so why worry. :thumbup: :thumbup:
Cheers
Gerry
Gerry Harris

Paula
Andalucia Guru

Postby Paula » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:57 pm

Not worried Gerry, just want to be sure it wasn't just me :thumbup:

andalucia
Site Admin

Postby andalucia » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:23 pm

Thanks for drawing our attention to it.
Hopefully we have fixed it with some software upgrades.

gerryh
Andalucia Guru

Postby gerryh » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:30 pm

You've fixed it. :thumbup:
Cheers
Gerry
Gerry Harris