New FAQ section.

This section is designed to let the Andalucia.com community know about any improvements or alterations to the forums and to post questions and comments about the forums themselves.
katy
Andalucia Guru

New FAQ section.

Postby katy » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:06 pm

Sid I think that funeral info' is excellent. Just a suggestion could that section be at the head of the forum before Tourism and Travel :idea:

ValL
Resident

Re: New FAQ section.

Postby ValL » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:52 pm

Keeping it prominent is good. Reliable current information on the subject is good. In reality I found several points slightly different to that posted.

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:12 pm

Maybe you should add to it. We went to one in a small pueblo which was horrific. When we left after the service (cremation) the coffin disappeared behind the curtain. We were lead through a back door as another funeral was about to take place. We were confronted by the coffin being loaded into a furnace outside and watching it burn...traumatic for everyone!

El Cid
Andalucia Guru

Postby El Cid » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:14 pm

katy wrote:Sid I think that funeral info' is excellent. Just a suggestion could that section be at the head of the forum before Tourism and Travel :idea:
Good idea - I will look into moving it.

Sid

El Cid
Andalucia Guru

Postby El Cid » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:21 pm

ValL wrote:Keeping it prominent is good. Reliable current information on the subject is good. In reality I found several points slightly different to that posted.
Fine - there may well be different info on any subject in the FAQs.

We have deliberately not allowed access for posting to this site. If you want to add anything or challenge what has been posted just PM me or Beachcomber and we will look at it and make corrections/additions as appropriate.

We hope it will be a really useful addition to the forum and we really do want members input. If there is a specific subject you think should be included then PM us.

We are planning to add a "Useful Links" section so if you have a good link then please submit it to us.

We look forward to your support and contributions.

Sid