bus faro/sevilla

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
wollie
Resident

bus faro/sevilla

Postby wollie » Thu May 25, 2017 7:48 am

A friend wants to do this next month so i thought we ask here.
The preference be arrive in the afternoon at Estacion San Sabastian, i think this may not be an option as the buses i have seen arrive at Plaza de Armas.
What are the transfer options between bus stations, are there direct buses or is taxi better?
Am i right in thinking San Sabastian is local and Plaza de Armas is for wider area thorought Spain etc?

Many thanks.

CielodeCadiz
Andalucia.com Amigo

Re: bus faro/sevilla

Postby CielodeCadiz » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:58 pm

You're pretty much right. In general, San Sebastian station serves lines going south from Sevilla, close distances. Plaza de Armas has longer-distance, express routes to the north and Huelva, also routes to other countries. But best to check on the bus company's website.

There are city buses that run between the two but you may as well take a taxi --- they're not expensive. Also, it's HOT there in the summer!

wollie
Resident

Re: bus faro/sevilla

Postby wollie » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:47 am

The airport shuttle bus in Sevilla?
On route to the Airport it stops at a bus-stop where there are 4 or 5 bus-stops side by side
like in a toll-plaza.
Does anyone here know the name of this plaza area?
It is right in the city so likely only a few stops from its starting point.
I want to pass this info on to the same friends.
They did get the bus from Faro to Seville.