easyjet

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
northandsouth
Resident

Re: easyjet

Postby northandsouth » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:40 pm

Fortune....well maybe not a fortune but £40 is not to be sniffed at. We need to take an extra bag on our next flight to Spain and 30kg at £32.00 for me is a darn sight cheaper than £72.00 for an extra 30kg bag on easyjet. Granted we only want to send a case one way.
So we've booked it.

wollie
Resident

Postby wollie » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:38 am

Costa, its nice to see the new Ryanair system working well as i be using them a bit in the summer but its easyjet for my next few trips.
Can i ask if you were using large 55x30x20 that they are now putting in the hold or just a smaller bag, also where the smaller bags were stored?

Easyjet again, i do not ever remember being bused to the plane at departure time with any airline, it is normal when disembarking or this has being my experience.
It may be someone here can confirm if being bused to the plane at departure time is normal practice?

costakid
Andalucia Guru

Postby costakid » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:01 am

I don't take luggage only a man bag but if you paid priority you could take on a cabin size bag. If not they taking your luggage off you at the bottom of the steps to the plane. Hand bags and small ruck sacks were let in cabin but were supposed to be put under your seat.