Bus Timetable

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
Lesley

Bus Timetable

Postby Lesley » Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:15 am

Good morning from sunny Scotland (yes really!). My parents are currently renting long term in Puerto de la Duquesa whilst awaiting completion of their apartment and need to get to their lawyer's office in Marbella for an appointment. No car so need to get the bus back and forward. Can anyway help me please and advise where they can get the bus times from.

Thanks & Kind regards
Lesley

spanish hopes

Postby spanish hopes » Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:30 am

cannydanny

Re: Bus Timetable

Postby cannydanny » Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:47 am

Lesley wrote:Good morning from sunny Scotland (yes really!). My parents are currently renting long term in Puerto de la Duquesa whilst awaiting completion of their apartment and need to get to their lawyer's office in Marbella for an appointment. No car so need to get the bus back and forward. Can anyway help me please and advise where they can get the bus times from.

Thanks & Kind regards
Lesley

spanish hopes

Postby spanish hopes » Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:27 pm

Sabinillas is a village adjacent to Puerto de la Duquesa, the bus from La Linea to Estepona I believe stops at the port entrance, they will have to change buses in Estepona bus station.

Alternatively if they drive they could hire a car, there is a good hire car rental company in the port called Brunos.