Digital Certificates

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
peteroldracer
Andalucia Guru

Re: Digital Certificates

Postby peteroldracer » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:40 pm

Cannot help thinking what an inefficient shables it all seems. OH’s shows up as being paid, mine not yet, but surely it should be possible to have the system tell that payment has been made, saving the costs of printing a six-page letter and sending it recorded delivery?
It is a bit like when I worked for a short time for HMRC it used to irritate me that every email had some garbage at the bottom on the lines of ‘this message has been checked for viruses etc” that meant every time a copy was printed out it ran to 2 pages of A4 with no option to just print a minimum. Thinking of how many civil servants were wasting a small forest of trees in paper plus toner made my teeth grind!
I used to cough to disguise a [email protected] I f@rt to disguise a cough.

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:16 pm

The letter would have been sent at around the same time that the notification was entered on the Sede. I think it would be a bit of a logistical nightmare to wait and see if there is any response to the electronic notification before sending out the letter.

The notification goes on the Sede regardless of whether the intended recipient has the means to access it. I think it is very probable that the majority of people do not.

Gasman
Resident

Postby Gasman » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:01 pm

PoR - just hope all goes well for you!
Getting back to OP GerryNag - just wondering if you have a special need to get further into the Health website - we have been here for 10 years and never felt the need to probe the website. It is possible to make an appointment to see your local GP at the local health centre - once you have registered via the INSS of course - but that is done via your social security registered health card number. Everything else we do via the Centro Salud ...

gerrynag
Resident

Postby gerrynag » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:21 pm

We make our appointments via the Salud Responde app on the phone, which works brilliantly. However, the Health website, (if you have digital cert), seems to allow you do a lot more, such as check when your prescriptions are due, etc. The OH is prescripted several drugs and she is always getting stressed about when to collect next month's ones, I believe that the website gives you that info. It also gives you info about hospital appointments, which the app also does not.