Comments and queries re FAQ for Non-resident income tax

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
Stoker
Andalucia.com Amigo

Re: Comments and queries re FAQ for Non-resident income tax

Postby Stoker » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:18 pm

Many Thanks Enrique

jseguron

Postby jseguron » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:19 am

Hi Beachcomber, Many thanks for all the valuable information you provide.If possible can you please provide an answer and comments to the following.
After completing the new 210 on line assessment form in English ,which requires a lot more detail than the previous one, I have sucessfully printed out my pdf copies and I must say I was suprised after pressing the "validate and generate pdf" button to see the page mutate to a familiar looking pdf document somewhat similar to last years 210 but without a place for the "sticker".I did notice also that the entries are not aligned very well with the boxes.

After checking the printed pdf docs in English,5 pages in total,2 pagesof instructions,1 assessment page containing all the personal data I had input and 2 pages for submitting payment at the bank I began to wonder how AEAT received the data from the assessment sheet.

The assessment sheet (1 copy) is marked for the retention of the taxpayer,no copy for for the tax office,or the bank.The payment sheets 1 marked for retention by the taxpayer and 1 , with a large F at the top right ,is marked for the retention of the bank,no copy for the tax office.I`m no computer buff and I may be way off beam but,as the intrsuctions say it is not necessary for the taxpayer to send a copy of the assessment sheet to the tax office, the only way that I can see for AEAT to recieve a copy of the assessment sheet is for it to be sent to them electronically when you press the "validate and genertae pdf button".If this is the case then it does raise some serious security issues as these forms are filled in on line in an insecure area without password or validation and especially when the AEAT site is often reported by microsoft as having no valid security certificate in place.If you consider the amount of personal data that is given on this assessment sheet it is quite frightening!
When the PDF is produced I notice it also produces a unique ID code which is printed on each sheet of the PDF.I would ,therefore, presume that when you take your payment sheets to the bank and they scan the bar codes with unique ID on the payment sheets that this electronically links and confirms your payment with the assessment sheet which was stored at AEAT when you validated and generated the PDF copy?

I would be greatful for any feed back.
As you know the previous form had 7 pages with copies each for the taxpayer ,tax office and bank.After submitting all to the bank and being stamped, the tax office copies were sealed in a special window envelope addressed to the taxoffice.
I think the safest route may be to apply for an" electronic signature" or certificate which allows you to submit and pay on line even from your uk bank account.I think it may be a system somewhat similar to the "Government Gateway" which we use in the UK for submiiting and paying tax.

baynigg
Tourist

Postby baynigg » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:24 pm

I've just returned from Spain and after finally generating and validating the required forms I took them to my bank. All seemed to be going well until the assistant reached page 3 with the very long barcode. she told me I had to go to the Hacienda to obtain more barcode stickers (which I understood we don't need this year) Could someone clarify this for me? Has anyone actually managed to pay any tax yet?

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:07 pm

You do not need bar code stickers but if the bar code reader doesn't work and the details have to be entered manually you need to provide the 'anagrama' (the first three letters of your surname and a control letter) which are shown on the sticky labels.

Jseguron, as far as I have been able to ascertain, no information is sent to AEAT at the time of generating the PDF. From the tax-payers point of view the most important thing is to ensure that the first two pages are properly receipted with the computer generated validation code and/or the bank stamp so that there is proof of payment.
Let's go Brandon!

pengwynne
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby pengwynne » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:28 pm

Every year, I have to present 4 separate copies of the Modelo 210 to my bank. Our apartment is jointly owned, together with an underground parking space.

In March this year, as in previous years, I presented the forms to the Caja Canarias Bank in Tenerife. It was obvious from the onset that I was the very first customer to present these new, 3 page forms. Both the teller and the manager of the bank refused to accept my interpretation of the guide-lines that the new forms had now been reduced from 7 pages to 3 and that there is only 1 copy for the “Administracion”.
After a lengthy debate and an extended phone call to the Tax Authority, the bank staff relented and accepted the 1 “Administracion” form.
Because I had a feeling that there would be problems, I had placed a sticky label, beforehand, on the very top-middle of this form, so the bank staff could use their bar-code reader to identify the “anagrama”, if needed. They did just that and everything was OK!

Pages 1 and 2 of each of the 4 Modelo 210 forms were blue stamped and handed back to me. They were not electronically- read at any time. So I imagine that as soon as the tax payment had been submitted to the Tax Authority, Page 1 of the form, which contains all my personal details, would be uploaded from its database, which had been validated and generated online.
I hope this is of some help!

fuentearriba
Tourist

Postby fuentearriba » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:33 am

I have completed my online 210 but cannot Validate and get an error:

Errores detectados:
Pagina 01: Error en Devengo. Periodo-. Campo incorrecto.

Would appreciate help in resolving this niggling bit of data!!

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:08 am

Under the heading 'DEVENGO' enter the following:

'Agrupación - leave blank.
'Periodo' - Select 'OA Anual' from the dropdown list
'Ejercicio de devengo' - enter '2011'
'Fecha de devengo' - enter '31122011'
Let's go Brandon!

fuentearriba
Tourist

Postby fuentearriba » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:33 pm

Thanks for such a prompt reply

Forgot to mention that I am declaring the 1T of 2012

Thanks

fuentearriba
Tourist

Postby fuentearriba » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:03 pm

In the row

Period * ?.........Select a period1Q - first quarter
Accrual year * ?............2012
Accrual date? Logically 31032012? ......(DDMMYYYY)

Validate and generate PDF

Errores detectados:
Pagina 01: Error en Devengo. Periodo-. Campo incorrecto.

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:47 pm

In that case try ticking 'Agrupación'.
Let's go Brandon!

fuentearriba
Tourist

Postby fuentearriba » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:03 am

When I tick "Abgrupacion" and Accrual date of 31032012 I then get a whole bunch of errors!!!

Pagina 01: Error en Devengo. Fecha de devengo.-. Si existe agrupación entonces la fecha de devengo no puede tener contenido. I UNDERSTAND THIS ERROR and tried without accrual date but still get the errors below!!!!!

Pagina 01: Error en Pagador/Retenedor/Emisor/Adquiriente del inmueble. F/J.-. Campo obligatorio.

Pagina 01: Error en Pagador/Retenedor/Emisor/Adquiriente del inmueble. Apellidos y nombre, razon social o denominacion-. Campo obligatorio.

Pagina 01: Error en Situacion del inmueble (solo rentas de los tipos 01, 02 y 28). Codigo Postal-. Error en los datos de entrada.

Pagina 01: Error en Situacion del inmueble (solo rentas de los tipos 01, 02 y 28). Codigo INE del Municipio-. La informacion asociada al codigo INE del municipio no es correcta.

Pagina 01: Error en Liquidacion. Cuota integra [22]-. Campo incorrecto.

Pagina 01: Error en Liquidacion. Cuota Ley IRNR (22) - (23) [24]-. Campo incorrecto.

Pagina 01: Error en Liquidacion. Cuota integra reducida (24) - (27) [28]-. Campo incorrecto.

Pagina 01: Error en Liquidacion. Resultado de la autoliquidacion (28) - (29) mas - (30) [31]-. Campo incorrecto.

Pagina 02: Error en Ingreso. Entidad colaboradora. Dígitos de control IBAN. Campo numerico.

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:47 am

I am running out of ideas here. Try just entering the periodo (1T) and the Ejercicio de devengo (2012)
Let's go Brandon!

ashtondav
Resident

Postby ashtondav » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:20 pm

This is based on my successful returns this year last year:

In the Devengo section

tick (agrupacion) grouping box

(Periodo) period: enter your period (in my last case 1T )

(Ejercicio de devengo) Accrual year: 2012 (in my case for q1 2012 )

(Fecha de devengo) Accrual date: leave blank.

That works!

ashtondav
Resident

Postby ashtondav » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:30 pm

I have the entries made for my last (successful Q1) declaration in front of me. Ask if you have any further questions. Ask about any field or box and i will tell you my entries.

I too went through the hair ripping experience you are enjoying right now. It took all day for me to submit a correct 210.

The process and helpfulness of the system is diabolical. Hence why you and I are the only folks trying to pay the thing.

ashtondav
Resident

Postby ashtondav » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:46 pm

In fact I'll tell you all my entries:

renta obtenida:
(02) tipo renta - 01 rendimientos....
(03) claves - 826

Contribuyente:
I filled in all fields except movil and fax

Representante:
Left all fields blank

Pagador:
All three fields entered with my data

Situacion:
All relevant fields entered with my data ( nothing in escalera, tipo, localidad and calif fields)

Rendimientos:
(05) entered my rent
(06) (07) entered ZEROS
(08) entered as (05)

Liquidacion:
both fields left blank

Tipo de gravamen: (21) entered 24,75
Cuota integra: (22) entered (21) applied to (08)
Deduccion: (23) entered zero (in my case) (don't leave anything blank)
Cuota ley: (24) entered entry (22)
fields (25) (26) (27) entered ZEROS (don't leave anything blank)
field (28) entered entry (24)
(29) and (30) entered ZEROS (don't leave anything blank)
(31) entered entry (24)

Autoliquidacion:
in my case i had previous submissions and entered the number.

Resultado Positivo
ticked A ingresar field

DO NOT LEAVE ANY OF THE NUMERIC CALCULATION FIELDS BLANK. IF THERE IS NO VALUE ENTER ZEROS.

Mowser
Andalucia Guru

Postby Mowser » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:48 pm

A gestor will save on your hair!
Dave

golfer
Tourist

Postby golfer » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:51 pm

Hi all

Having read Beach's easy to follow guide which I have found extremly useful. I have attempted to complete the ducument on line on two occasions on both of which I have been given the following message: EN ESTOS MOMENTOS SU PETICION NO PUEDE SER ATENDIDA, CODIGO DE ERROR:0115.

Any help would be greatly appreciateed.

Golfer

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:11 pm

Have you run the configuration program:

Configuration program
Let's go Brandon!

golfer
Tourist

Postby golfer » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:25 pm

Hi Beach

Thanks for your very quick reply.

No all I have done to date is follow your very detailed instruction all appears ok until I press the Validate and generate PDF at this point I get the error message previosly referred to.

Regards
Golfer

golfer
Tourist

Postby golfer » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:15 pm

Hi Beach

I have run the configuration programme and attempted to complete the document as instructed stll getting the error message when I press Validate and generate PDF.

Any ideas/

Regards
Golfer