Epic fail MRW and SEUR

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
rafiki
Resident

Re: Epic fail MRW and SEUR

Postby rafiki » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:29 pm

I've always considered Royal Mail tracking next to useless because the track usually consists of: 'arrived at our international sorting office' - 'departed our international sorting office' - arrived Madrid for distribution' then an inordinate delay of several days to a week until Ana rings the doorbell for a signature. It is wonderful if Correos has finally got its act together!
Brian.

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:14 pm

Hi El Cid,
Not that new, had a delivery to the Post Office in town, then received an email when it had arrived, that was back in July 2014......... :!:
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

Miro
Andalucia Guru

Postby Miro » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:02 pm

I placed an Amazon order on Tuesday. I was checking it's status online yesterday morning; it said "en camino" via Correos, with an estimated delivery date of next Tuesday. At that point, the doorbell rang - Postman Paco with my delivery :P
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

"Acquiring a dog may be the only opportunity a human ever has to choose a relative," Mordecai Siegal 1935-2010.

olive
Andalucia Guru

Postby olive » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:39 pm

Me again,

sent myself a parcel from Uk well addressed with two contact numbers clearly visible.

Tracking shows it was delivered SIGNED for by myself yesterday.

No doubt "delivered" in order to meet targets.

calls to DPd in Uk and Emails have failed to determine who what where regarding my missing parcel.

What a shower...............

El Cid
Andalucia Guru

Postby El Cid » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:07 pm

Which courier did they use to "deliver" the parcel? It is not usually DPD themselves.

Sid

olive
Andalucia Guru

Postby olive » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:12 pm

No it was SEUR.

Originator was parcel2go who used DPD.

It all went well and surprsingly quickly until it hit Granada.

Been on the phone to SEUR and they "found out" that their man had left it at a petrol station. Is there one near you? Granada SEUR weren't able to say which station. Why didn't he ring us to say that was what he was doing? Home and mobile numbers very very clearly marked on the package.

This is the same SEUR that admit they only deliver to "your area" twice a week.

I bought a parcel off UK Amazon on behalf of a UK relative at 3.50 yesterday. Paid for Next day delivery at 1.16 by Dan. ( Delivery slot was 12.57 to 13.57) :thumbup: