contacting telefonica from uk

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
sick and tired
Andalucia.com Amigo

contacting telefonica from uk

Postby sick and tired » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:49 am

hi all been a while since i last posted had reason to cancel my landline with telefonica so below is what i had to do from the uk, it may be useful for others:-

For Telefonica from uk, call them on +34 699 991004 and when you hear the pre-recorded message just say English(this did not work for me and had to ask the Spanish operator in Spanish to speak to someone in english) ). If a Spanish Operator answers then simply ask for someone who speaks English and then they put you through.

You will need your Passport / NIE whichever the contract is held in, the name the contract is in and the landline number and you will need to make a pre-recorded message as they changed the rules concerning cancellations.

you get prompted for the message by the operator basically tells you when to say your name, landline number and nie or passport number whichever it was set up with, then at the end you get a reference number for the cancellation

hope this helps someone in the future