Public Bar B Qn by my house

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
john the baptist
Resident

Public Bar B Qn by my house

Postby john the baptist » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:16 am

Hi can anyone help me out. My town hall has allowed a group of unemployed a retired people to put a BBQ of bricks meters from our property border trees its about 10 meters away but as you can imagine we have not had a lot of rain and will affect us with smoke etc coming into our property and making everything including our clothes drying smell.

Does anyone know what the legal requirement for the distance of the BBQ has to be to private property. It is regulated and obviously we are in the open season for BBQ. has anyone had similar experiences???

thanks

JB

john the baptist
Resident

Re: Public Bar B Qn by my house

Postby john the baptist » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:24 pm

Does anyone know about the legislation regarding the FIRE in the campo and the back of people houses????

gerryh
Andalucia Guru

Postby gerryh » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:37 pm

Your local town hall will know what the regulations are in your area.
Cheers
Gerry
Gerry Harris

maureenscot
Resident

Postby maureenscot » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:51 pm

yep, ask town hall and solicitor/gestor

costakid
Andalucia Guru

Postby costakid » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:46 pm

or knock it down late one night if its that much of a nuisance.

john the baptist
Resident

Postby john the baptist » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:05 pm

its the town hall that paid for it, they know about my grievance so blowing it up is out of the question. ayutamiento could not tell me except it was in the regulations, il speak to seprona and let them have a look at it

wollie
Resident

Postby wollie » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:52 pm

I doubt if there is anything can be done if the Ayutamiento have built this as it is likely be ok.
You could raise in a nice letter that you are concerned for the "health and safety" of yourself and others if you think there be a risk to you and your property.
Usually if there is a health risk they take seriously as there could be liability.
I think you will just have to put up with the smoke.