Tent on rustic land

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
gretch
Resident

Re: Tent on rustic land

Postby gretch » Sat May 12, 2018 2:25 pm

I’ve found that, the more I use my town hall, the friendlier & helpful they are.
I wouldn’t think twice about asking for permission for anything, and if they didn’t know the answer, I’m sure they’d be in my corner when finding out for me.

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Sat May 12, 2018 4:02 pm

Manchesteral wrote:My original response to this post was perhaps a little gritty, however I'm still wondering why you would need one in your garden other than for acommodation purposes which I'm sure would attract the attention of the authoraties and perhaps a few nosey neighbours, you do need to be really careful these days ! How much does a yurt cost anyway, can't be cheap !
Yes there are tents and tents. The OP mentioned a yurt, some are very large. we spent a few days in one on the Isle of Wight, large room and en-suite, outdoor decking terrace.
http://www.priorybay.co.uk/accommodation/yurts

I suppose a tent like punters have for music festivals would be ok but one that has electric etc. would be illegal.

wollie
Resident

Postby wollie » Sun May 13, 2018 11:48 am

If it were me and i already had it i would just put it up, they have a nice querky look and are far more appealing than a regular tent.
I expect if it is not "in your face" location there be no heed, if asked just take it down, how long does it take to put up/take down.
My personal view people will find it interesting...

maureenscot
Resident

Postby maureenscot » Mon May 21, 2018 6:53 pm

gritty? you mean rude.

Manchesteral
Resident

Postby Manchesteral » Mon May 21, 2018 7:49 pm

That may be your interpretation, not mine ! go to the local town hall with this and the first question they will ask is why do want it, this is Spain not Mongolia !!