URGENT! Which tax form for late payment fine?

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
peteroldracer
Andalucia Guru

Re: URGENT! Which tax form for late payment fine?

Postby peteroldracer » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:48 pm

Having resorted to paper/pen/post for my form, can anyone tell me if and how I can check that the agency have received it, and if they are going to send out the forms to pay at the bank? I do not want to miss out on the discount for prompt payment. The woman who did our returns said we do not need to reply to the original notice but this seems wrong and I am not about to pay her for just checking that we are on schedule.
I used to cough to disguise a [email protected] I f@rt to disguise a cough.

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:00 pm

You can only check with a digital signature. You just need to keep a lookout for another registered letter.

peteroldracer
Andalucia Guru

Postby peteroldracer » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:35 pm

I have got a Digital Certificate and can get into the site....it is a question of where do I go from there lol

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:09 pm

From the main AEAT home page click on 'Sede Electrónica' then click on 'Mis expedientes' You will be prompted for your digital certificate. If the late payment is in respect of your wife click on hers. Click on 'Mis expedientes' then look for 'Registro' There should be a copy of your reply which you can open by clicking on the number that begins with RGE then click on 'Consulta de documentos electrónicos'. This should show your reply and a receipt for it. As you replied by post it may take a time to appear.

Also try clicking on 'Mis notificaciones.' then click on 'Acceso a notificaciones y comunicaciones de la AEAT' then click on 'Notificaciones electrónicas mediante comparecencia electrónica en sede' and then 'consultar notificaciones'. This is where you should find the subsequent form 002 for payment of the fine. It will be at the end of a six page notification some pages of which will be blank. Print out the two copies of the form 002 and take them to the bank for payment.

peteroldracer
Andalucia Guru

Postby peteroldracer » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:17 pm

Got there!
It was under ‘Mis Alertas’, then ‘notificaciones pendientes’....now have prints of pages 7 & 9 to take to the bank....
Thanks beachy!

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:24 pm

I'm glad you eventually made it!

peteroldracer
Andalucia Guru

Postby peteroldracer » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:27 pm

If their website was a commercial one designed to get orders from people they would go broke in hours.....like knitting soup, in Spanish!

peteroldracer
Andalucia Guru

Postby peteroldracer » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:11 pm

Beachcomber - just been to the bank and paid the fine for Janet, and “beep beep!” the Correos scooter has brought the fine for me.....not too painful as 15% of tax bill, less 25% for prompt payment.
If it is not too tricky to explain and if others might find it useful, could you explain how to fill in the ‘acuerdo’ and submit it online? If not, I will resort to Correos and ballpoint!

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:17 pm

First of all you need to fill in the form and sign it. You can do this on the computer. I think you have done that before. If not you will have to print out the form, and scan it back in to the computer.

Once you have the completed form click on this link:

https://www.agenciatributaria.es/AEAT.i ... icos.shtml

then click on 'Contestar requerimientos o presentar documentación relacionada con un documento recibido de la AEAT'

You will then be given the opportunity to select your digital certificate. You can also do it without a digital certificate but we will leve that for now because I now know that you have one.

On the next page make sure that the question '¿Desea presentar un Recurso de este expediente? ' is answered No. The check mark is in the 'No' box by default. Your NIE number should also be shown in the appropriate box having been extracted from your digital certificate.

You need to enter the sixteen digit CSV nuber of the communication which is shown at the bottom of the last page of the notification.

Then click 'Acceder'

On the next page under 'Asunto' put 'Notificación de multa'

Leave 'Tipo de Documento' as it is.

Under 'Descripción' put 'Contestacion de notificación de multa'

Click on 'Añadir Ficheros'

In the pop-up box click on 'Selecionar ficheros' then the files stored locally on your computer will appear and just select the file that you wish to attach.

Click on 'Presentar'

I think that is the last step but if there is another one it will be self evident what you need to do.

To check that your acceptance of the fine has been received click on 'Mis expedientes' from the AEAT home page.

Select your digital certificate again if necessary.

Click on 'Comprobaciones fiscales y procedimiento sancionador'

Click on the Expediente number at the end of the entry

Click on 'Presentación de documentos en registro'

Then the filename of your attachment should appear

Click on it and open the resultant PDF and there it should be.

The document underneath called 'Recibo de Presentación' with a number beginning with RGE is another PDF showing confirmation of receipt of the document.

peteroldracer
Andalucia Guru

Postby peteroldracer » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:09 pm

After a few wrong alleys that I explored along the way I have found the form, filled and signed it, sent it and checked it is there!!
The return form with the barcodes for the bank is not there yet, but I assume there is a delay before this is issued?

I only hope that in a year’s time I can recall all the steps. One thing is certain, I will be tackling it in plenty of time!
Grateful thanks maestro!

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:28 pm

It will take a few days for the form 002 to appear. I did acceptance forms for a couple about a week ago and the 002 has not materialised yet.

peteroldracer
Andalucia Guru

Postby peteroldracer » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:34 pm

Phew! Relief! Lol