Digital Certificates

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
gerrynag
Resident

Digital Certificates

Postby gerrynag » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:10 pm

Myself and the wife need to get digital certificates so that we can get full access to the Spanish Health website. Also you need them to access other goverment services. I wondered how easy these were to obtain. On the health site it says that there are different types of certificates, not clear which one we should be getting. Be grateful if someone could explain the process to obtain one. :wtf:

gerryh
Andalucia Guru

Re: Digital Certificates

Postby gerryh » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:45 pm

Have a read of this thread which is in the FAQ's section.
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=27571
A Cl@ve Pin is easier to obtain and can be used on many official sites.
My Digital certification has expired, just use my Cl@ve Pin now.
Cheers
Gerry
Gerry Harris

peteroldracer
Andalucia Guru

Postby peteroldracer » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:22 pm

all this technology seems very fragile: within the last fortnight having (with much help from Beachcomber) succesfully used my digital certificate to agree my fine for late return of my Renta. tonight when I try to enter the agencia tributaria site I keep getting the message that there is no valid certificate!
I used to cough to disguise a [email protected] I f@rt to disguise a cough.

gerrynag
Resident

Postby gerrynag » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:48 pm

What is the difference between a normal digital signnitue and a Cl@ve Pin :?:

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:13 am

Hi gerrynag,
CL@ve Pin you will need a Spanish Phone...........to get code

There is a phone App (Android) for CL@ve Pin , problems have been reported trying to use this recently.

Digital Signature Certificate sits in your Chosen Browser so is available when you go to Government sites.

peteroldracer:: AEAT site working OK this morning with Digital Signature Certificate........... :D
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

gerrynag
Resident

Postby gerrynag » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:30 am

:From looking on the web and old posts on here, it appears that the CL@ve Pin is mainly used for tax purposes and certain other goverment departments, but does not look like you can use it for accessing health data. Is there anything that you can use a CL@ve Pin for that you can't use a Digital Signature for :?:

peteroldracer
Andalucia Guru

Postby peteroldracer » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:41 am

peteroldracer:: AEAT site working OK this morning with Digital Signature Certificate........... :D"
Not for me.......getting Error 403.....annoying, because I have had a text from AEAT telling me there is a notification for me!

Is there a simple check procedure to see if the certificate is still there and valid?

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:05 pm

Hi peteroldracer,
Look in Your Certificate tab in your Browser.

gerrynag: normally when you get the chosen page it will give u an option which to use .

peteroldracer
Andalucia Guru

Postby peteroldracer » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:22 pm

I have found certs for both me and herself in Certificates - current user, personal, certificates, but both are the ones that expired last year! Having gone through the process of getting new ones, and using them to access AEAT in the past month, I do not understand where the new ones are!
Shoukd I delete these old ones, and reinstall the new ones from the email that sent them to me, or will that result in duplicates in the system? There is another file with my NIE, issued by AC FNMT Usarios, valid until 2022, but only for me, and I want to be able to sign on as either me or herself.

gerrynag
Resident

Postby gerrynag » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:24 pm

[quote="gerrynag: normally when you get the chosen page it will give u an option which to use .[/quote]

Just been on the InterSAS health site and there is only the option to use the Digital Certificate...no option to use Clave key :!:

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:04 pm

peteroldracer: Just wanted to rule out the obvious and confirm that you are using the same device/browser onto which the certificates were originally installed (or into which they have been subsequently imported) and which you used successfully a couple of weeks ago when communicating with AEAT.

Did you make back-up copies? Try importing them into the browser. If not try, as you suggested, going back to the email from FNMT and install them from there. They don't usually just disappear!

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:26 pm

Hi peteroldracer,

Along with Beachcomber I'd say you're using another Browser from the one that worked the other week.

Once the Certificates are Imported they will stay in your chosen Browser until you delete them, through numerous upgrades of Firefox over the years our Certificates are still in the "Your Certificates*

As for your 403 error, check you are using the correct URL..........if so clear your Cookies and Cache for that site.

gerrynag:: as Pointed out in the past not all Government sites have both options.

If you're in for the long hall ( Resident) then get both.................... :idea:

peteroldracer
Andalucia Guru

Postby peteroldracer » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:00 pm

I think things worked better when communication was done by a runner with a cleft stick!
Without doing anything different I tried logging in again and wonder of wonders got straight in, made my way through the fronds and byways of the AEAT website and finally reached a page where I was able to see and print the 2 pages needed to pay my multa!
Being generous I can only think that AEAT have been sending out all sorts of communications and caused their overweight website to throw some wobblies....
Whilst I am at it, could someone explain how to clear the cache and cookies from a website?

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:26 pm

Hi peteroldracer,

"Whilst I am at it, could someone explain how to clear the cache and cookies from a website?"

It would help if you Posted your Chosen Browser................ :idea:

peteroldracer
Andalucia Guru

Postby peteroldracer » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:05 pm

Enrique - Firefox, all updates applied as they come.

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:51 pm

Hi peteroldracer,

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/de ... ingle-site

Google is your friend here...........just search for what you want..............Example.............

firefox clear cookies

and up comes the above info............

peteroldracer
Andalucia Guru

Postby peteroldracer » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:58 pm

Thanks enrique...I am usually one who sees a query on a forum and thinks “why didn’t they Google it?”

:oops: :oops: :oops:

peteroldracer
Andalucia Guru

Postby peteroldracer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:38 pm

Latest hiccup.....having downloaded and completed notices of fines for both me and SWMBO, then downloading and printing off 002s for both, taking them to the bank, paying and keeping stamped copies, I have had the letters with 002s sent by mail! The money has gone from my bank for each, marked as Hacienda Publica with correct refence numbers, but it looks as if they do not know they have been paid.
Trying to ring the local office only gers me an answerphone message of ‘press 1 for’ etc, totally incomprehensible as rapid Spanish, and I can see nowhere on the Agencia Tributaria site to send queries, or indeed check our accounts. My main worry is that the discount for prompt payment is time-limited, and I can see the next recorded letter through Correos being...you are late please pay 100%.
Any suggestions good people?
The gestor who did the tax forms wants paying to deal with it, and I don’t think AEAT will refund her costs if it is their cockup.

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:24 pm

Even if you access the payment forms on the internet they still send them by post as well but it obviously takes a lot longer to receive them. Double check the reference numbers with the ones you have paid and if they are the same just leave it and don't worry about it.

This how to access what it says under your personal records.

From Sede Electrónica click on 'Mis expedientes'

Then click on the 'Todos' tab.

Then click on 'Comprobaciones fiscales y procedimiento sancionador'

There should be an entry called something like 'Procedimiento sancionador abreviado de Gestión Tributaria'

and under 'Estado de tramitación' it should say 'Finalizado con liquidación' (Finalised with payment)

Just to make sure click on the number beginning with 2018RSC under 'Expediente'

and about halfway down that page it should say

'Estado de Tramitación' - 'Su expediente ha sido tramitado y ha finalizado con liquidación'

(Processing Status - Your file has been processed and has been finalised with payment)

There is not actually a copy of your receipted 002 so make sure you keep it safely.

peteroldracer
Andalucia Guru

Postby peteroldracer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:45 pm

:thumbup: I think you should change your alias to Sleeping Potion, as you sure do help me sleep at night!