Mobile Home Parks

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
maureenscot
Resident

Mobile Home Parks

Postby maureenscot » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:44 pm

Following on from the previous thread, I fancy staying in a mobile for a few months this year. Does anybody know any good ones near the sea and in a nice resort?

costakid
Andalucia Guru

Re: Mobile Home Parks

Postby costakid » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:20 am

I have only ever been on 2. Torrox park and Cabopino. Both nice enough but a walk to the sea. Torrox park has more amenities closer.

maureenscot
Resident

Postby maureenscot » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:11 am

Thank you costakid. I will have a look at both

Gasman
Resident

Postby Gasman » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:17 pm

Spanish campsites vary enormously as to size, organisation, crammed to capacity, or neatly laid out. One near us for instance looks lovely on the webpage, but in reality is horrendous!!! I suggest when you have searched and found what you fancy, do a google maps with satellite image to see exactly what it looks like from the air.
Depending where you want to go, you might like to book if via one of the "reputable" UK companies, eg Eurocamp, Keycamp, or others - at least you have some guarantees of what your holiday would be like. "A few months by the sea" is going to be rather expensive in a holiday mobile home, and I am not sure you would find a "residential" one available. What time of year are you looking at ... ? The UK companies tend to go on the best campsites, so their webpages will give you an idea of what CAN be available ...

maureenscot
Resident

Postby maureenscot » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:43 am

Thank you gasman. Was thinking April to June or September to November. Will take your advice re crammed situation