Renatl Contracts

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
J Cooke
Andalucia.com Amigo

Renatl Contracts

Postby J Cooke » Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:46 am

I have been told that for a Solicitor to prepare a contract for me to rent my unfurnished house for 11 months I will have to pay 500 Euros does that sound about right

ian.wilson
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby ian.wilson » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:40 am

Sounds about right to me, take into consideration that if you have any problems ie- your tenant decides not to pay the bills or rent or even leave the premises at the end of the contract the solicitor will take the probelm to the courts at no extra cost!
Oh Yes! another day in paradise!

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:14 am

ian.wilson wrote:Sounds about right to me, take into consideration that if you have any problems ie- your tenant decides not to pay the bills or rent or even leave the premises at the end of the contract the solicitor will take the probelm to the courts at no extra cost!

You CANNOT be serious, a Spanish solicitor go to court on your behalf, at NO EXTRA COST!

It has to be asked Ian can I please have the name of your solicitor?

ian.wilson
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby ian.wilson » Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:35 pm

Hi Syd,

Soledad Carrero Sanz

She is based in Marbella (Town Centre)and I use her for all of my rental contracts. When the tenant is causes no problems she is getting a good deal €500 for printing a contract. She charges the €500 on the basis there may be problems and she does follow through.

She has also dealt with all of my property transactions over the years. She has charges the normal % for the property transactrion and the afterservice has been second to none. Never been charged any extras after her normal %, that includes Wills, changing all the bills into my name even sorted my Spanish Driving licence out for me at no extra charge.!

She has known me my family since I was a child (came to Marbella 1979) so maybe I am getting special treatment. I would highly recomend her to anyone and have done so in the past. She has many happy clients, speaks fluent english and spanish.

Regards
Ian
Oh Yes! another day in paradise!

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:58 pm

What can I say that's a hell of a good deal, I'll be contacting them myself, v soon thanks for the contact.