Bullfighting

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:55 pm

spanish hopes wrote:Lorraine,Suzy don't get involved. Breaker and Nevada have obviously both been on the same stargazing day trips. Rowdy Yates' cafe, Gil Favor's hotdog stand. Let them swap their fanzine stories. Someone will answer the original question eventually. I can't because I don't know the answer, which is what Nevada and Breaker could have said but chose not to.
Spanish hopes, I'f you care to check out my location you might understand why it would be hard for me to answer Potters question as I am not close to Alora neither do I have a current bullfighting timetable to hand.

Perhaps we should apologise to Potter for hijacking his thread it was merely harmless banter as I'm sure he has the nous to see, in the meantime if I have offended you in any way--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Tough!

Lorraine - Mijas
Resident

Postby Lorraine - Mijas » Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:12 pm

That would explain his long absence then Dennis :lol: :lol: