For Pitta's sake

Looking for a good recipe for gazpacho soup, how to make a good tinto de verano, local exhibitions and where to hear good jazz? Post your query here to find out more.
Manchesteral
Resident

For Pitta's sake

Postby Manchesteral » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:23 pm

Forgive the intended plagiarism, I'm distraught to say the least and will certainly require a good number of self administered sedatives this evening.
The "Beasts of Brussels" from which we will soon be uncoupled, are attempting to mess with the dietary necessities of myself and others of my ilk, the problem ? Doner kebabs !!

Long considered by Mancunians to be one of the "five a day" the other four being, Fish "n" chips, Benson and Hedges, Oasis and Boddingtons bitter (the cream of Manchester), this Turkish delight appears to be a target of the politically uncouth based in Brussels.

Apparently, the phosphate additives are a health hazard :eh: According to my friend and fellow Boddy's addict, these additives are necessary to enhance the flavour and shelf life of this great product, and according to Cetin, a "proper Turk", Doners have been prepared in this manner for hundreds of years, not sure about that but I believe him when he makes the point that no one he knows of has ever died from kebab poisoning !!

This my friends is why I am ecstatic that as a "proper" brit we will soon, no longer be subject to the whims and stupid directives of the Fuhrers of Brussels :wave:

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Re: For Pitta's sake

Postby markwilding » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:59 pm

My mate Fred reckons he's heard the EU are entering a team in the next World cup. It"s bloody liberty. And that man in the White house reckons it's fine to repost tweets from a racist fascist true Brit political group. Before we know it, they will be banning Christmas.

I'm off to eat one of those straight bananas we are all forced to buy from the local supermarkets.

Manchesteral
Resident

Re: For Pitta's sake

Postby Manchesteral » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:18 am

E U F C f f's !