Treatment for a facial vein?

For tips, tricks and secrets on good health, beauty, fitness and sport join this forum.
dorothy34

Treatment for a facial vein?

Postby dorothy34 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:30 pm

Hi all,
Is there anyone who is suffering from facial veins? I have reddish visible capillaries around my nose from the beginning and am used to it. But Recently I noticed that the area of flushing is spreading, now, my entire cheek and under eyes area is blotchy red. One of my friends suggested me to get facial veins treatment from a vein treatment clinic. But I'm confused. Is there any side effect for such treatments? Please share some tips to reduce the flushing and advice me on my concerns. Thank you in advance.

luckyjim
Resident

Re: Treatment for a facial vein?

Postby luckyjim » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:05 pm

Before you think about medical treatments look at some of the products on the market. Not cheap but do make a difference I am assured. Clarins do one.

dorothy34

Postby dorothy34 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:27 am

Which all products are good for facial veins? Did you tried Clarins? Is there any side effects for this product? I know I'm asking so many questions because my face is changed into such a pathetic condition :( By the way, I had already contacted Vaughen vein clinic in Toronto. They ensured treatments without side effects. Can I use Clarins along with the regular treatment? How can we decide the best product from the market which suits our skin type?

luckyjim
Resident

Postby luckyjim » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:33 am

If you go into Corte Ingles to their Clarins counter, there should be a trained person who can assist you. I have not tried any products because I do not have the problem but if you Google Clarins you can read up on it. It's worth a try before paying for, what I guess will be, expensive surgery.

dorothy34

Postby dorothy34 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:08 am

Ok! Let me try that too. Thank you for your suggestions.

Manchesteral
Resident

Postby Manchesteral » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:50 pm

Stop drinking the €1.00 per litre "tinto" :lolno: