never ever eat in.....

What are your favourite Restaurants and Bars? Share the recommendation with the forum!
julian
Andalucia Guru

Re: never ever eat in.....

Postby julian » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:27 pm

"If everything is so disgusting, what are all we Brits doing here"

what are we Brits doing here?....we´re complaining, that´s what we are good at,whether it´s good or bad, the main thing is to moan, criticise and complain, we are world famous for it after all !!!

scouser
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby scouser » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:34 pm

Ah yes Guru. I forgot. That's what we do :think:

julian
Andalucia Guru

Postby julian » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:03 pm

if you hang around this forum for a while you´ll soon se how the brits moan when it´s hot, and moan when it´s cold, and despite being attracted to spain because spain is "different" , once they live here the brits will moan that things are not done the same way here as they are in britain!!!
such are the brits !!

scouser
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby scouser » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:01 pm

I'm amazed by the rain. It makes Manchester seem arid! It's a bit chilly at night but when we left the UK we were driving through snow blizzards. I came here for my health. I can no longer stand the cold and the vitamin D deficiancy. I daren't tell anyone I'm chilly here, I just put on a thicker jumper and enjoy the starry skies.

annfoto
Resident

Postby annfoto » Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:41 pm

Scouser
It was wetter than Manchester here last year, 1142mm in Coin it was even wetter in the Cadiz area.

Temperatures can be quite extreem at times too it got down to -9C in February 2004 and reached +47C in July 2003 in Coín
Ann

Mowser
Andalucia Guru

Postby Mowser » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:13 pm

It may have been wetter than Manchester, but the number of days of rain is much less.
I'd rather have downpours on fewer days than dark, dank drizzly days that go on and on and on.

ps ... why are we discussing the weather on an old thread about restaurants?
Dave

julian
Andalucia Guru

Postby julian » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:09 pm

"It was wetter than Manchester here last year, 1142mm in Coin it was even wetter in the Cadiz area"

so much water here last year seemed to be the fault of the gulf stream going off course.....this year it seems to be even further off course judging by the news from both Rio and Australia (which I imagine should both in theory be having summer now while the poor folk there are drowning... horrifying pictures :( )

Kestrel
Tourist

Postby Kestrel » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:32 pm

Oh dear - I must be in a different part of Spain to you lot - my only critisism is - too much salt in the food (but probably a good idea in the summer !). Love the very fresh salads (room temp, whatever that might indicate), good ways with cooking fish. Easy to eat too much pig products, but you don't have to. Really excellent, polite service. Where have I gone wrong !?