Chicken shack, San Julian

What are your favourite Restaurants and Bars? Share the recommendation with the forum!
Miro
Andalucia Guru

Chicken shack, San Julian

Postby Miro » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:21 pm

Actually called Casa de Paco I think; was recommended by a friend, and surprised I never heard of it because since going there I've found quite a few people know of it. From Leroy Merlin, head into San Julian and turn left off the dual carriageway bit. Big white hacienda on your right, parking on the waste land on your left. Lovely traditional Spanish place, very busy, speciality of the house obviously chicken, done beautifully on an open spit roast thingy - 1/4 chicken with chips €4,40 adequate for lunch, many other interesting things on the menu, including snails, and legs of lamb for example. Worth a stop nest time you need DIY supplies from LM! :thumbup:
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

"Acquiring a dog may be the only opportunity a human ever has to choose a relative," Mordecai Siegal 1935-2010.

costakid
Andalucia Guru

Re: Chicken shack, San Julian

Postby costakid » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:38 pm

ive been going for a few years. Just had a refurb. Trying to keep it quiet as it get very busy already

carrowcrin
Resident

Postby carrowcrin » Wed May 04, 2011 1:38 pm

Hi,

If you know the address can you post please as i often put these in the satnav for future reference.

Many thanks

Miro
Andalucia Guru

Postby Miro » Wed May 04, 2011 10:27 pm

36°40'1.82"N
4°28'24.26"W
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

"Acquiring a dog may be the only opportunity a human ever has to choose a relative," Mordecai Siegal 1935-2010.