Re : Do you have any contacts with bar owners ?

Suggestions and comments for entertainment, nightlife, ferias and culture in Andalucia.
jb007uk

Re : Do you have any contacts with bar owners ?

Postby jb007uk » Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:17 pm

Hi,

Can anybody help me with contact information for any beach bar along the costa del sol that may/does allow music nights to happen on their site. Failing any beach bar contacts any ideas on any trendy bars who may be interested to allowing a over 100 clubbers from the U.K. to take over a bar for the night around 9th - 12th May in return for increased bar sales.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Kind regards - JB

alaninspain
Resident

Postby alaninspain » Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:25 pm

I have just sent you a pm, as we have a strict rule on here regarding advertising ( quite rightly ).
My brain works like lightning -one flash and it's gone

gerryh
Andalucia Guru

Re: Re : Do you have any contacts with bar owners ?

Postby gerryh » Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:59 pm

jb007uk wrote:Hi,

who may be interested to allowing a over 100 clubbers from the U.K. to take over a bar for the night around 9th - 12th May in return for increased bar sales.
If you find one can you post the venue here so that I know where to avoid. :D :) :D
Gerry Harris

alaninspain
Resident

Postby alaninspain » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:53 pm

GerryH : You have only just got here, and you should experience all the activities around. There are some who seem to think that extreme sports are bad ( I suggested mixed nude leapfrog, and was severely castigated). I think that was the word! :shock: However beware of Campo Kenny - he is not rowing with both oars in the water. :lol:
My brain works like lightning -one flash and it's gone

BIFFA
Tourist

Re: Re : Do you have any contacts with bar owners ?

Postby BIFFA » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:51 pm

jb007uk wrote:Hi,

any trendy bars who may be interested to allowing a over 100 clubbers from the U.K. to take over a bar for the night

Kind regards - JB
Now I remember why we are moving to Spain! :roll: