looking for a house, but everything i see doesnt have an escritura?!?!!?

Do you have a query about moving to Andalucia and buying property in Andalucia. Find out by posting questions and reading about other peoples experiences.
spanish_lad
Andalucia Guru
Location: Alhaurin el Grande since 99, cartama campo since 2022

looking for a house, but everything i see doesnt have an escritura?!?!!?

Postby spanish_lad » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:01 pm

I´m not sure what to say - we have contacted more houses and estate agents than i can remember about houses in the last few weeks.. and nobody seems to be selling anything under 150,000 euros that has an escritura !!!

We obviously cant get a mortgage on a house without an escritura, and we cant afford one that has one .. :wtf:

Does anyone know where we can find anything with an escritura, 2+ beds, 1+ bathroom, with land that i can park my cars on and let the dogs run about? we are looking to be no more than 30 minutes from malaga airport - so east side of malaga, to benejerafe is about the limit.

We have been looking at the "normal ones" -- trovit, spainhouses, idealista, fotocasa, pisos, kyero.

I didnt think that houses that are their own, on their own land, could be legal / built and not have an escritura, if they have services connected and are paying ibi etc.
Alhaurin el Grande since 99, working at the airport since 2011.