Place in the sun tonight

Do you have a query about moving to Andalucia and buying property in Andalucia. Find out by posting questions and reading about other peoples experiences.
Heston
Resident

Place in the sun tonight

Postby Heston » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:28 am

ch4 8pm is covering Andalucia...will be interesting.................... in fact this time last year they did the same and showed the poeple my house ( of course before we bought it!)it was filmed in September and shown the following April...dunno if you remember the people ended up buying a bakery and are still fighting the programe makers as they led them to believe that all the machinary was included in the sale and it wasnt!
Dunno which agents these programmes use but my house was 20k overpriced what i paid for it!

swerve
Resident

Postby swerve » Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:29 pm

We will be watching.There's also a program after it called chaos at the chateau has been on for a few weeks but is worth a look
It always seems imposible until its done. Nelson Mandela

Heston
Resident

place in the sun

Postby Heston » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:52 pm

the one the other night was sad " selling houses abroad" felt sorry for all of them especially the people in France with the termites...just another reason not to give the French ur money! Any French people reading this offense was intended!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

olive
Andalucia Guru

Postby olive » Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:21 pm

Another one on CH 4 tonight. I do remember the bakery!!

olive

Julie
Andalucia Guru

house

Postby Julie » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:20 pm

chaos at the chateau, well what a perfect title, the best entertainment i have seen in ages, i will never understand how people allow other people to talk to them like they are s***, if he had spoke to me the way he spoke to the chap in the kitchen, i would of at least walked out and left him to do his own bidding, he was sooo rude, as for the wife, well, look like she could be living it up with a fresh bloke, well any bloke maybe, soon. I imagine with the amount she drinks, it may be sooner rather than later.

swerve
Resident

Postby swerve » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:24 am

She certainly gives flirty woman a new meaning :lol: :lol: i don't know who is the stupidest for putting up with all that cr@p
It always seems imposible until its done. Nelson Mandela