General Question on Moving to Spain

Do you have a query about moving to Andalucia and buying property in Andalucia. Find out by posting questions and reading about other peoples experiences.
telboy
Resident

General Question on Moving to Spain

Postby telboy » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:17 am

OK - I've just stepped of a plane from a non EU country and plan on renting a property for a period of time with the view to buying a property in the future - What documentation do I need for this to happen :?:

terry

flyeogh
Resident

Re: General Question on Moving to Spain

Postby flyeogh » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:12 pm

Terry

Depends on your age, where you come from, potential to work or what is your financial support, and general circumstances. Health also comes into play.

If you are non visa you have up to 90 days to research. Obviously any visa will have conditions.

To give some examples when I bought a property I had to produce documentation relating to the source of the money (money laundering protection). And being under 65 I would have needed evidence of medical insurance (but found marrying a spaniard the easier route :wink: ).

So you'll need to give the good folk here a lot more details and do a lot of research to make sure you do not get snagged as you proceed. But wish you (or whoever as I assume we are not talking about yourself) every success 8)
El raton de watford

costakid
Andalucia Guru

Postby costakid » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:47 pm

And you may need an NIE number

anyroads
Andalucia Guru

Postby anyroads » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:23 pm

telboy wrote:OK - I've just stepped of a plane from a non EU country and plan on renting a property for a period of time with the view to buying a property in the future - What documentation do I need for this to happen :?:

terry
You are not a "diamond geezer" by any chance ?

anyroads