Warning - please read and do not make this mistake when buying!

Do you have a query about moving to Andalucia and buying property in Andalucia. Find out by posting questions and reading about other peoples experiences.
von1068
Andalucia.com Amigo
Location: Wet and windy Derbyshire ...soon to be sunny Cullar

Warning - please read and do not make this mistake when buying!

Postby von1068 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:39 pm

A warning to all those looking to dip their toes into buying in Spain. This has been circulating a while and I think people looking on here for info on buying should see this and not make the same mistakes.

This hasn't affected me personally but it so easily could have ..... I almost went to see the yellow property with kennels mentioned as sold up to 4 times, but it didn't quite fit our criteria enough so got struck off the list. A lucky day for us ........ These people remain at large and have destroyed many others lives. It is in the hands of the police and authorities.

There are many more references to it if you google it and admin have cleared sharing this with the originator on the FB page.

Be very careful on who you trust and take clear legal advice. Check, check and check again before you hand over money! There are however many honest agents and people who will help you.

https://www.facebook.com/Catch-these-Sc ... 424573255/

So very, very sad :(

Y.

Pamela1
Andalucia Guru

Re: Warning - please read and do not make this mistake when buying!

Postby Pamela1 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:54 pm

I read the facebook page and it is shocking!! I hope it's only a matter of time when they catch up with all those involved..

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:05 pm

Sounds as if a lot of people didn't use a Lawyer!

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Postby Wicksey » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:26 am

I am not on Facebook so cannot read this. Why isn't it a public page where anyone can read it ...... we're not all hooked on social media.

gus
Resident

Postby gus » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:49 am

Like you Wicksey, I am not on Facebook ....but I managed to read this link. Just decline to sign up.