Electricity company

Do you have a query about moving to Andalucia and buying property in Andalucia. Find out by posting questions and reading about other peoples experiences.
mackle47
Tourist

Electricity company

Postby mackle47 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:55 pm

Hi, our abogada is away until end of August and we cannot get the information we are seeking. She recently arranged for us to have an electricity supply installed in our holiday home and we signed a contract with Zeltria. We have looked online at their site, but do not speak Spanish. Is Zeltria the energy supplier that we will be paying our monthly bills to? Or are they the main Electricity supply company and we need to arrange an energy supplier like in the UK, preferably where we can manage our account online and if so, any recommendations? Thanks in advance!

El Cid
Andalucia Guru

Re: Electricity company

Postby El Cid » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:08 pm

They are the supplier and they will invoice you.

The major overall supplier is Endesa and they are responsible for the maintenance of the infrastructure, but you are not contracted to them.

Sid

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:21 pm

Hi,
Looking at their site............. Zeltria............they have a Client area so you will be able to manage account on-line.

Use on-line translators and you'll soon get the hang of what is going on............ :idea:
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

mackle47
Tourist

Postby mackle47 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:19 pm

Thanks El Cid and Enrique, now I know they are our supplier I will have a look online at their client area and may try phoning them!! :)