Form 30 and form 210

Do you have a query about moving to Andalucia and buying property in Andalucia. Find out by posting questions and reading about other peoples experiences.
beachlife
Tourist

Form 30 and form 210

Postby beachlife » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:53 pm

I have successfully completed form 210 both when it was just a paper form and now online. However a friend has bought a property and has tried to complete the form 210 and had problems as they were not get 1 error code referring to them not being recognised. I checked the form over and see no mistakes on it. However also get the same error.

They had some problem when lawyer got their first NIE number, so I suggested they go back to him and ask him to for advice. He said they were required to complete form 30 before they can complete the form 210 online.

Is this correct now have they changed the goal posts for people who have bought properties after a certain date?

chrissiehope
Andalucia Guru

Re: Form 30 and form 210

Postby chrissiehope » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:32 pm

I think the form 30 (030 ?) is to register with the tax authorities - until you do, they won't recognise you !

If I'm wrong, I'm sure someone will be along to correct me ;-)

The other thing to check is that you enter EXACTLY what your NIE says, even if it's wrong !!
Alexandr for President (Squire for PM !)

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog it's too dark to read (Groucho Marx)

beachlife
Tourist

Postby beachlife » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:54 pm

I first completed the form in 2005 and have worked with many people checking their forms and I never had to register for a tax number using tax form 030. I have extensive experience of the normal faults that people usually make when completing the form.

The friends in question completed the form and I have been through it several times and everything is as it should be. When the form is validated it returns "RECHAZADA POR ERROR DE IDENTIF. DEL TITULAR. NO IDENTIFICADO".

I have sent my friends off to the Hacienda to get the bar codes to see if the NIE they have matches the NIE on the bar code sheet. As the NIE was applied for them by their solicitor and maybe there was a problem at that stage.

However its the reply from the solicitor saying they need to complete form 030 (in effect to register with the AEAT) that I find perplexing. So wonder as they bought in 2015 if regulations were changed in order to complete the form online if you purchased on or after this date.

beachlife
Tourist

Postby beachlife » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:12 pm

Answering my own question after a google search found this ;

http://www.advoco.es/advice/8-personal- ... ained.html

Which basically explains that if its your first time making a payment of tax then you do need to complete Form 030.

Therefore anyone buying a property now and wanting to pay any tax online will have to complete 030 before they can complete 210 for the first time.

chrissiehope
Andalucia Guru

Postby chrissiehope » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:55 pm

Yes, that's what I thought :-)
Alexandr for President (Squire for PM !)

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog it's too dark to read (Groucho Marx)