Moving to Jerez, question about renting apartment

Do you have a query about moving to Andalucia and buying property in Andalucia. Find out by posting questions and reading about other peoples experiences.
Timpsi

Moving to Jerez, question about renting apartment

Postby Timpsi » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:26 pm

Good evening!

I will be moving to Jerez, from Sweden, in February and I will have to find some place to live obviously! I have been looking around on different websites that offer apartments for rent. I've tried Airbnb, but there only seems to be rooms for rent and I'm looking for an apartment.

Do people in Spain use different methods for advertising rentals or how does it work? Does anybody have tips on sites where people put up apartments for rent? Should I visit some agency in Jerez, in that case which one?

Thank you very much!

elusive
Andalucia Guru

Re: Moving to Jerez, question about renting apartment

Postby elusive » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:18 pm

Fotocasa and idealista seem quite popular. Maybe have a look on f.book groups for the area buy and sell groups have alot of info.

Manchesteral
Resident

Postby Manchesteral » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:17 pm

Just google "Inmobilaria, Jerez" !!

Timpsi

Postby Timpsi » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:16 pm

Thanks for the replies, guys. I've messaged a few people in Idealista, but haven't had any reply at all. It's probably no point in calling the number since I don't speak Spanish... Are people generally not good with emails as in they prefer you to call instead?

I will look at Fotocasa also and keep trying to get hold of anyone at his point. Are there any agencies in Jerez that you can physically go and talk to about rentals?

Manchesteral
Resident

Postby Manchesteral » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:44 pm

I have just googled "Inmobilaria Jerez" as I suggested to you and found at least 7 sites offering rentals, try it for yourself the info is right there !