Torrox

Do you have a query about moving to Andalucia and buying property in Andalucia. Find out by posting questions and reading about other peoples experiences.
Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Re: Torrox

Postby Wicksey » Sun May 26, 2019 2:22 pm

It may do tapas type of dishes. If you're into all things Moroccan like I am the decor was lovely when we went, but that was some time ago now.

ChrisWales
Tourist

Postby ChrisWales » Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:07 pm

Hi all,

Just been reading through this thread and found some really useful information thanks.

Anyway, we are set to complete on a Townhouse in Torrox Pueblo at the end of July. I just wondered if anyone had any recommendations for stuff to do with our two young sons (6 and 3) in the evenings? By that I mean entertainment - is there a lot going on on the paseo at night time in summer (we came in May and my boys loved the park on the sea front on the costa)? Are there pubs that have stuff/entertainment going on for kids? The Iberostar looks great for that sort of thing, but assume we can't go in their unless we are guests.

Anyway, cheers for the help in advance.

Chris

costakid
Andalucia Guru

Postby costakid » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:49 pm

plenty going on along Torrox Costa in summer months. Also children are welcome in most bars and restaurants in Spain. Summer you will be on the terrace and can watch the kids play on the paseo while you have a cerveza or 2

Manchesteral
Resident

Postby Manchesteral » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:16 pm

My kids are in their 40's and I live alone here. I´ve seen a kids playground on the paseo, one very interesting thing in the pueblo main square, (Plaza de la constitution) is the multi spout fountain which is operated from around 19.00 pm, the local kids use it as a water skid and get absolutely drenched they all seem to have a lot of fun, one thing about the pueblo is that it's a very tight knit family orientated place and I reckon kids are pretty much 100% safe here, good luck with the move !