Fitted Mirrors

Looking for information or help in the field of DIY and home improvement. Post your questions, suggestions and comments here.
bkeo1
Andalucia.com Amigo

Fitted Mirrors

Postby bkeo1 » Wed May 11, 2016 11:38 am

Hi All,

Looking for a bit of local advice on Fitted Mirrors.

I have a large mirror in my main bathroom which now has a crack in it (not the best of news :sick: ). However, I’m looking to have it replaced with a new one, fitted if possible.

I’m based in Estepona, in the Marina area, and was hoping some of you knowledgeable people here on this forum would have some good companies you’ve used in the past, which you could recommend in the area?

Looking forward to hearing from you…

Regards
Brian.

costakid
Andalucia Guru

Re: Fitted Mirrors

Postby costakid » Wed May 11, 2016 2:05 pm

Not sure if it too far to travel but there is a very good shop just off the N340 at Fuengirola. Turn right at the bottom of the slip road at the McDonalds roundabout. They will make any size and cheap.

scotty
Resident

Postby scotty » Wed May 11, 2016 6:05 pm

Call into Gavira's furniture store near Mc Donalds and ask them for a glass supplier. I bet they can help. Or try these guys, they do mirrors http://rdmcsglass.com/ :thumbup:

spanish_lad
Andalucia Guru
Location: Alhaurin el Grande since 99, cartama campo since 2022

Postby spanish_lad » Tue May 17, 2016 3:34 pm

Any window place will normally supply and fit a flat mirror, but getting all the old one off may be the issue? If its "no more nails´ed" on ?
Alhaurin el Grande since 99, working at the airport since 2011.