Help!! Anyone know Mollina?

Looking for information or help in the field of DIY and home improvement. Post your questions, suggestions and comments here.
Unicorn
Resident

Help!! Anyone know Mollina?

Postby Unicorn » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:45 pm

Hi
I am looking to replace a kitchen and think an ex display one may be the way to go.

In Milanuncios there is a company in Mollinas that seems to advertise loads of them...does anyone know this warehouse/shop? I can't find out its name...

Is it worth making the trek up there?

Or, indeed, does anyone know anywhere else that sells this type of thing?

Cheers folks!

BENIDORM
Andalucia Guru

Re: Help!! Anyone know Mollina?

Postby BENIDORM » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:24 pm

Hello Unicorn,
There is a big warehouse in Mollina which sells secondhand and surplus stock so I guess that it is the place that you are seeking.
It is just off the A92 heading into Mollina, you can see the warehouse on the industrial estate on the right from the slip-road, you go to the small roundabout and turn right.( sorry can't remember the name ).
I have been in several times and they had quite a selection of kitchen units, couldn't say how good they are though.
If you go on a Wednesday morning the carboot sale is on at the Hotel Saydo which is just near the warehouse, and of course you are only a short distance to Antequera so perhaps a little retail therapy in the shopping centre . ?
Have Fun ..!
Regards,
Gordon

spanish_lad
Andalucia Guru
Location: Alhaurin el Grande since 99, cartama campo since 2022

Re: Help!! Anyone know Mollina?

Postby spanish_lad » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:37 pm

And theres a big Dia at that turn off too - so a good place to do a bit of shopping haha
Alhaurin el Grande since 99, working at the airport since 2011.