Tools for hire near Torrox

Looking for information or help in the field of DIY and home improvement. Post your questions, suggestions and comments here.
Torrox_campo
Andalucia.com Amigo

Tools for hire near Torrox

Postby Torrox_campo » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:31 am

My neighbours has 2 small trees, one is dead and the other on the way. He's tried to hire a chain-saw to cut them down but unsucessful! Is there such a tools for hire shop arround Torrox-Nerja area?
Appreciate all advice!

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Re: Tools for hire near Torrox

Postby Enrique » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:24 pm

Hi T C,
Depending on your definition of "small trees".............why not use hand/pruning saw.......if he hasn't felled trees , plenty of videos on Youtube...........also safer if one hasn't had training with chainsaw....... :idea:
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

TorreDelAguila
Resident

Postby TorreDelAguila » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:26 am

Several tool-hire outfits on the industrial estate behind Peugeot, Velez-Torre del Mar.
Chris

Torrox_campo
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby Torrox_campo » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:24 am

Enrique wrote:Hi T C,
Depending on your definition of "small trees".............why not use hand/pruning saw.......if he hasn't felled trees , plenty of videos on Youtube...........also safer if one hasn't had training with chainsaw....... :idea:
These 2 small trees, a type of mimosa, are quite hard. Diameter at the base are about 25-30 cm. Height about 3.5 metres. He tried with his small prunning saw. I'd be the one to cut them down for him, I have and been using a Stihl chain saw in UK to cut down trees and fire wood so no problem there.
TorreDelAguila wrote:Several tool-hire outfits on the industrial estate behind Peugeot, Velez-Torre del Mar.
Thanks TorreDelAguila. We'll try there. :clap: