Looking for Spainsh builders in Loja area

Looking for information or help in the field of DIY and home improvement. Post your questions, suggestions and comments here.
MGentle

Looking for Spainsh builders in Loja area

Postby MGentle » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:40 pm

Can anybody help me find a reliable Spanish builder to work on a house just outside Loja? The work is mainly to screed floors and to capa fina some walls.

olive
Andalucia Guru

Re: Looking for Spainsh builders in Loja area

Postby olive » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:57 pm

I can highly recommend Antonio.
Him and his dad (now retired) operate out of the San Fransciso part of town. They cover areas including the countryside half an hour or so away. Great work ethic and good quality. He does not do large plastering jobs but the fellow he recommends is again top notch. Antonio does capa fina. Phone number for the son isxxxxxxxxxx . He doesn't speak much English. They have a commercial asparagus plot and may have olive trees too. I only mention that as , in keeping with other builders, they have other sources of income which mean at certain times of the year they don't do building jobs.

Hope that helps.

PS have a think in advance where you want the building materials and mixing to take place. Your idea and a builders may not be the same. You might end up with left over "free" loose sand delivered to a convenient spotthat becomes an eyesore.

Edited out the phone number , I will pm it to you (private message) . I cannot remember but I think as a newish forum member you can receive but maybe cannot send p.m.'s until you have done so many posts. Welcome to the forum :wave: