Kitchen cupboard paint

Looking for information or help in the field of DIY and home improvement. Post your questions, suggestions and comments here.
bbobandannie
Andalucia.com Amigo

Kitchen cupboard paint

Postby bbobandannie » Fri May 17, 2019 5:43 pm

Hi,
Does anyone have any experience using kitchen unit paint here in Spain? If so, could you recomend any particular brand,please. I see Leroy Merlin and Bricomart have their own types but i a skeptical as to the effectiveness of these products even before i start the project so any posititive experiences would be appreciated. Thanks

oliveview01
Andalucia Guru

Re: Kitchen cupboard paint

Postby oliveview01 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:20 pm

A bit late in replying here, I have been AWOL for a while. I have painted the kitchen cupboards with Bruguer Ultra Resist, Adios a las manchas.
I have painted the white cupboards a soft grey. They ( touch wood ) look great 4 months later.

bbobandannie
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby bbobandannie » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:55 pm

Can you remember where you bought it?

olive
Andalucia Guru

Postby olive » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:58 am

We have just done ours. We too were sceptical however the results are very good. Used the small sponge rollers.

Paint was made by 3V3 and a small rectangular container was 20 euros from Brico in Granada.
It is labelled for use on kitchen furniture. Although small container it would do a large kitchen .

I suspect it wont be as durable as the plastic laminate surface you get from pre coloured doors but adequate for normal use.