HITS MOBILE

Information and help in the IT field of computers, internet, ISP's, mobile and fixed line telephones plus satellite TV systems.
oliveview01
Andalucia Guru

HITS MOBILE

Postby oliveview01 » Sat May 14, 2016 8:00 pm

Has anyone else been charged for ringing a UK mobile via Hits Mobile? There were plenty of minutes left in the months allowance. Other mobile numbers called were not charged, but today they charged for ringing our son's mobile, which is his usual number, stating ' Reino Unido Premium ' on the account and charged 2,54€. I looked on their fb page and could see someone has had problems phoning France and been charged extra.

elusive
Andalucia Guru

Re: HITS MOBILE

Postby elusive » Sun May 15, 2016 8:02 am

Prob a daft question but i presume you have the overseas package

oliveview01
Andalucia Guru

Postby oliveview01 » Sun May 15, 2016 8:24 am

Yes, overseas calls, including calls to mobiles inclusive in the package. OH rang me on my UK mobile just this week when I was back in the UK, no charges made.

elusive
Andalucia Guru

Postby elusive » Sun May 15, 2016 6:52 pm

I guess a mistake at their end.maybe to with the changing of tarrifs from the last month or so.?? Give them a bell

oliveview01
Andalucia Guru

Postby oliveview01 » Mon May 16, 2016 4:41 pm

Telephoned, on hold for ages, eating into my allowance, emailed and messaged via Facebook. Soon, someone might just phone or reply to my email or message!

oliveview01
Andalucia Guru

Postby oliveview01 » Mon May 16, 2016 6:55 pm

we had a reply from Hitsmobile:

Dear XXXXXX

Many thanks for contacting us.

We inform you that if the website indicates the call is to a "Reino Unido Premium", this means the call is made to a premium number, either because the specific zone of the number requires a particular connection or is listed as private which, in both cases means the call is considered premium.

We also inform you that with the acceptance of the applicable terms and conditions of the Pay Monthly Plan and Automatic Top Up services, you have given your consent to receiving automatic top ups of 10€ every time your balance goes below 4€.

Likewise, you may require the cancellation of all services:
· By phone at our Customer Service on 1212 or 634301212
· Via email at [email protected] providing us with the following details:
- Your Hits phone number:
- Your full name:
- Your Passport or NIE number:
- The last 5 digits of your bank account:

Should you require any kind of further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at [email protected] or by phone on 1212 from a Hits phone (0034 634 30 1212 from abroad). Lines open every day 10am-8pm.

Kindest regards,

Hits Mobile Customer Service

Tel: 1212 / +34 634 30 1212

Email: [email protected]

Total rubbish, the phone number is my sons mobile, the same number he has had for years. Looking at the Hitsmobile FB page another person had similar phoning France- he was charged for a premium rate number, which in fact wasn´t . I think he is still awaiting a refund! I think OH will be looking for a new phone provider who isn´t a con merchant- I know- they all seem to be one way or another!

oliveview01
Andalucia Guru

Postby oliveview01 » Tue May 17, 2016 3:44 pm

I spoke to a gentleman at Hitsmobile this afternoon, who insisted his computer is correct. I asked for the number of the chief executive, sorry, not allowed to give that out!
He must get lots of complaints, so in hiding!