Broadband

Information and help in the IT field of computers, internet, ISP's, mobile and fixed line telephones plus satellite TV systems.
Alanandjan
Tourist

Broadband

Postby Alanandjan » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:42 pm

Hi, can anyone recommend a broadband company that I can contact (in English preferably) to find out if my house in Villanueva del Rosario can be connected to the internet? Orange have an English speaking line but they where not helpful about where their coverage is. When Ive looked at some of the complaints about them I will probably steer clear. They did have the "line suspension" option as we wont be there full time at the moment, which was a good thing.
Any advice appreciated.

cerrillo
Tourist

Re: Broadband

Postby cerrillo » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:07 pm

Hi, I use movistar but then I am here full time. There is however the local electrician in the village who also runs an internet service, I do know of one house that is just used for holidays that he supplies wifi to, not sure of the actual costs or speeds, just found his ad, does speeds 1mb, 3,6,10 and 15mb, says in his add will do personalized service so possibly may do line suspension - not sure. Network fibre optic???? They are called Sauteco Net, dont have a website strangely enough just a phone number, I think possibly a lot of my spanish neighbours may also use him. He doesnt speak much english but I am sure one or other of his workforce will - but that is not really a problem.