wireless internet

Information and help in the IT field of computers, internet, ISP's, mobile and fixed line telephones plus satellite TV systems.
Alanandjan
Tourist

wireless internet

Postby Alanandjan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:00 pm

Hi, has anyone heard of or use a company called Aeromax Redactor. They are a wireless internet provider. Appreciate any advice on this company or, if someone can give me details of any other wireless internet provider.

Thanks,
Alan

TorreDelAguila
Resident

Re: wireless internet

Postby TorreDelAguila » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:06 pm

With a name like Redactor, don't expect your messages and documents to come through complete... :shifty:
Chris

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:59 pm

Hi Alanandjan,
Guessing you have come across the parent company Aeromax......based mainly up on the East coast

And this one in your area............... :?:

http://infodtic.com/infodtic/

Checkout Face Book for your area............... :idea:

Also ask the locals............... :idea:
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

Alanandjan
Tourist

Postby Alanandjan » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:02 pm

Thanks Enrique, I did come across them on a ex pats site on facebook. They are going to see if there is coverage in the area. Just wasn't sure if they where okay. My Spanish is still limited and asking neighbours is tricky (they are lovely though) :thumbup: I found a really good Spanish builder, we communicate through translation apps so I will quiz him also :D

GerryinCajiz
Resident

Postby GerryinCajiz » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:40 pm

Alanandjan wrote: or, if someone can give me details of any other wireless internet
I use this company, very reasonably priced and I have had very few problems over the years. 15 mb /1 mb connection with no limits for €24 per month. Their website has been updated but now does not show their coverage. Their local to you office is

Winet Antequera
C/ Calzada 2, 29200
951 99 50 55
[email protected]
Antequera, Málaga

I have not come across much english in my dealings with them though.
Gerry

olive
Andalucia Guru

Postby olive » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:47 pm

This thread reawakened my interest in changing from limited satellite to unlimited Spanish offering.

The last time I checked Jetnet said the same thing as Iberbanda said " If you erect your own 20 metre high mast , we can attach our kit to it to serve you" . That suggsted to me that Jetnet took over iberbandas local infrastructure but I don't know for certain. The coverage map they provided was identical to Iberbandas some years earlier from memory.

Today I did a search on providers and came up with tjhis outfit. http://www.conexionrural.es/cobertura

They seem to cover a lot of areas and claim to have a rural internet offering. Anyone know anything about them?

El Cid
Andalucia Guru

Postby El Cid » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:26 pm

Olive, which town are you in?

The system I use is based in Granada so it might cover you.

Sid

olive
Andalucia Guru

Postby olive » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:25 pm

Hi Sid

I already checked the one you have when it was posted on an earlier thread. Shame as it looks good. Nearest town of any size is Zagra