Digital certificate

Information and help in the IT field of computers, internet, ISP's, mobile and fixed line telephones plus satellite TV systems.
Relyat
Tourist

Digital certificate

Postby Relyat » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:38 pm

Hello all.

With your help I have obtained and successfully used my digital certificate, thanks.

Can I export this to use on an android phone? If so, can someone please give me an idiots guide to doing so as I've tried but just can't get it done. Also, when I look in the downloads folder where I assume it will be, there are several icons which look the same but have different names - any help?

As you might have guessed I'm not the worlds best with IT and any help would be greatly appreciated

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Re: Digital certificate

Postby Enrique » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:47 pm

Hi Relyat,
Welcome to The Forum............... :D

Just a quick thought.......... :idea:
Set your Browser( Chrome) to sync..........so when you login to Google Chrome for example all the bits will sync over to your Phone.

I've not tried this .

Please lets know how you get on and if needs be I'll look into it further............ :angel:

Added :: looks like I will need to go into this in more detail will get back later...........what version of Android OS
ie. 7.0 :?:
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

Relyat
Tourist

Postby Relyat » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:51 pm

Hello Enrique,

Thanks for the quick reply.
I've ensured both devices have sync enabled and they both use the same account. So far, no joy though.

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:40 pm

Hi Relyat,
As the exam papers say "all questions must be answered".........I did ask what version of Android you're using, different OS versions will vary.

My Chrome browsers are synced but the Digital Certificate from the PC is not on the Android.

Using Android Ver 7.0

On your phone open type https://www.agenciatributaria.es/ in your Browser

Tap on the Sede Electrónica

Tap on the Mis expedientes

This will bring up a box with two options go for the top one that requires a Digital Signature(DS)
The first time going through this it asked me to install a Digital Signature and gave options, one of them being Downloads where hopefully your DS is located

It may ask you to secure your phone with a PIN in the above sequence.

Please let me know how you get on

Relyat
Tourist

Postby Relyat » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:16 pm

Schoolboy error! Got too excited
Android 6
Windows 7
On carrying out your instructions I get the request to install a certificate. When I do this from the download folder I get the message certificate installed, however when I then try to access the site I am again told that I need to install a certificate.

It looks to me as though either the certificate hasn't transferred from the pc, perhaps just the icon? Or it's not recognised on this device. But what do I know!!

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:38 pm

Hi Relyat,
Got it sorted..................

Exported from Windows 7 PC, Google Chome as .pfx file with Private key -> Personal Information Exchange- PKCS

Check boxes Include "all certificates" and "Export all extended properties"

Type in a Password and confirm

name the file it seems to Default to the User Default Downloads Folder
copy the new .pfx file to Google Drive.............this will sync up with Android Drive (Google)

On Android..............
Clear recent cache from the Google chrome Browser

In browser https://www.agenciatributaria.es/

Follow procedure as I outlined in previous post. Install certificate, Allow, and the MIS expedientes page loads

My only difference is I'm using Android Ver 7.0

OK you can transfer the file to Android another way(your way) just make sure its a .pfx file when it gets there and you know which folder its in.

Have fun..............

Relyat
Tourist

Postby Relyat » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:21 pm

Fun? Anything but!!
A couple of hours spent today to no avail, obviously I'm missing something here.
I'll have another play around with it and see how I get on but a potential problem has arisen in that I might have to travel away for a few weeks and be separated from the laptop. If that happens I'll try again upon my return.
Thanks.

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:25 pm

Hi,
To move this forward we need to know where your problem is, how far do you get.
I had not got a DS on my phone Browser..........with a bit of trial and error got it to work as I Posted above

No need to spend hours on it.........as soon as you get a problem Post the result and list how you got there.

I'm happy for you to PM me...............will keep the MODS happy too.................... :angel:

Relyat
Tourist

Postby Relyat » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:50 pm

Enrique, you have a pm.