Showbox not working

Information and help in the IT field of computers, internet, ISP's, mobile and fixed line telephones plus satellite TV systems.
fyfin
Resident

Showbox not working

Postby fyfin » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:05 pm

Does anyone else use Showbox - it was working fine yesterday but today - nothing.

It's really good for box sets and movies in HD but it looks like their server is down, I hope not permanently.

I don't know any other app as good .
A man likes his wife to be just clever enough to appreciate his cleverness, and just stupid enough to admire it

casita-bonita
Resident

Re: Showbox not working

Postby casita-bonita » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:02 pm

Give Stremio a try, you can get it on playstore. No live tv, but plenty of box sets and movies.
Regards

Bob

fyfin
Resident

Postby fyfin » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:50 pm

Thank you. Someone suggested cartoon hd so now got two to try
A man likes his wife to be just clever enough to appreciate his cleverness, and just stupid enough to admire it

casita-bonita
Resident

Postby casita-bonita » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:13 pm

See how it works for you. One thing i particularly like is that addons, favourites etc are configured and stored on a remote server within your account. Since everything is stored remotely theres no danger of installing dodgy addons on your local device, as can be the case with Kodi. Secondly you can run stremio on multiple devices and since your favourites are stored within your account details they will be available on any device that you run it on.

Checkout www.stremio.com for details and functional description
Regards

Bob