IPTV MAG BOX

Information and help in the IT field of computers, internet, ISP's, mobile and fixed line telephones plus satellite TV systems.
gerryh
Andalucia Guru

Re: IPTV MAG BOX

Postby gerryh » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:52 pm

I think it sees the a-r-s-e part and decides it's a rude word. Probably doesn't look at the full word.
Cheers
Gerry
Gerry Harris

casita-bonita
Resident

Postby casita-bonita » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:00 pm

casita-bonita wrote:Why would the forum change a-r-s-e-n-a-l, which isn't rude to *beep*?
I expect that is the case. Must play havoc with football discussions.. :D
Regards

Bob

gerrynag
Resident

Postby gerrynag » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:29 pm

casita-bonita wrote:Why would the forum change a-r-s-e-n-a-l, which isn't rude to *beep*?
As a Spurs fan, I find that word very rude :angel:

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:55 pm

casita-bonita wrote:Light blue touch paper and wait for markwilding to throw his tuppence worth, err expert opinion in.
Nice,
Zapping was something from 15 years ago. I have an EPG with Sky but don't use it because I don't need one. I have moved on as have millions of others. I personally like to pick and chose what I want to watch and watch it when I want without problems of buffering in the highest quality possible. Much better a 2 year old film in high quality on Netflix than a new one which has been poorly copied or even worse copied with a cam and stopping every 20 minutes, needing a reset. In the end it's quicker to download it and copy to a USB. At least then you can chose the quality and it can be watched without frustrating interruptions.

The fact is you have your opinion which I disagree with. You want to watch the free stuff at a lower quality in a way that others don't bother with any more that's for you and of course your advice is just as valid as mine.
Last edited by markwilding on Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

El Cid
Andalucia Guru

Postby El Cid » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:13 pm

casita-bonita wrote:Why would the forum change a-r-s-e-n-a-l, which isn't rrude to *beep*?

Because that’s the way the software works - live with it.

Sid

casita-bonita
Resident

Postby casita-bonita » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:34 pm

Sid, it was a tongue in cheek question.

Markwilding. Which bit of transponder.tv streams play without buffering do you not understand. This thread is about live TV. Transponder doesn't provide movies so the cam comment is irrevelant, and personally I never watch cam versions. It must be tough for you not only deciding what to watch, but which device to watch it with.

You obviously want best quality video you can get no matter what the complexity and it seems that you have the line speed to do that, as you like to keep reminding everybody. TV isn't that important to me and like myself I would bet that the vast majority of brits down here want simple to use reliable satellite substitute.
Regards

Bob

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:54 pm

I'm sure you don't speak for everybody.
I'm reminded of the old way of watching TV when I visit my wife's parents on Sundays. Her father sits there not watching anything in particular, constantly changing from one channel to the next and seems to be watching three films plus the weather forecast all at the same time.

Thank god for my iPad and my headphones because without it Sundays would be unbearable. The advice you give that I really disagree with is the fact you pay for stuff which can be found for free.

I'm also not sure how you come to the conclusion that watching TV through a browser is somehow less cumbersome than watching using a dedicated TV box with a remote control. In another thread we were talking up TVPlayer, which in your opinion wasn't that good. The difference being that we have it on the Fire TV stick and you watch in your broswer and are two completely different models.

northandsouth
Resident

Postby northandsouth » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:53 am

This always happens on here when someone who is quite prepared to pay for a provider for iptv, on a very intuitive and easy to use box like a Mag gets vilified for it. I'm sure the OP would love to clear a shelf for all the different devices remotes leads etc. Not.
For many people a Mag ticks their boxes, and they are happy to pay for the convenience and ease of use with just one remote control. The latest 322, I think that's the model number, is streets away from the old 250 with a much faster processor etc.
I don't have a Mag ( I use intelsat, Fire TV, Now, and Samsung, smartdns blah de blah) but I know many that do have Mags and their iptv providers are offering high quality high def streams from many countries, catch up, rewind and all that jazz plus thousands of box sets and movies that start near instantaneously and aren't low quality or cam copies, at not unreasonable prices. They all know they could get it for free or cheaper by other means but prefer to do it with one easy to use box.
Illegal? Yes but that starts another raft of arguments save to say that many are still using the same providers they started with in Feb 2014.
Anyway the OP asked for iptv providers in his area and I will pm you with some that I know of.

Stevemul
Resident

Postby Stevemul » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:12 am

Thank you northandsouth for bringing some common sense and realism to the thread. You are correct in everything you say.
If you can suggest a provider, I will be very appreciative.
Stevemul

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:09 am

Fair enough and I see your point about remote controls but remember I'm not advising people to buy all the different boxes.

A quick google throws up various.
One in Torre del Mar 7.49 monthly if a twelve month contract is taken out,

championc
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby championc » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:35 am

I use http://www.SOUTHCOASTIPTV.com

They have 1mth (£10), 3mth (£25), 6mth (£45) and 12mth (£75) options, for all sorts of devices

There's also a 24hr Free trial option.

You just need to Register first to see all options