TV Mucho users

Information and help in the IT field of computers, internet, ISP's, mobile and fixed line telephones plus satellite TV systems.
telboy
Resident

TV Mucho users

Postby telboy » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:00 pm

Anybody using TV Mucho?

Nothing fancy we just view UK via an iPad to Apple Box to TV, however just recently at exactly the same 6.40pm daily, the broadcast freezes, (this annoys my wife when she is viewing 'The Chase') - It is not a channel issue, it does the same for any of the other TV channels and nor is it an iPad or MacBook to Apple TV problem. We are using Movistar Fusion Radio for our internet connection. Haven't contacted TV Mucho about it yet!

cheers
terry

casita-bonita
Resident

Re: TV Mucho users

Postby casita-bonita » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:03 pm

Tried them but just couldn't get a handle on the complicated slow gui, so gave up and moved on to try other providors like hola and ultimately transponder.tv

Something else running each day, maybe a scheduled job that sucks all your lines capacity at that time each day?

If you reselect the channel immediately after the freeze does it play ok?
Regards

Bob

telboy
Resident

Postby telboy » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:44 pm

Nothing else running here to use any line capacity.

No, tried reselecting the channel after it freezes, (when I say freezes the tv image has frozen but the buffering icon spins round, even after signing off and re-connecting, though it will connect eventually after 10mins or so.

cheers
terry

casita-bonita
Resident

Postby casita-bonita » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:55 pm

I would be inclined to try a free trial with someone like hola and see if that also freezes at the same time. Then at least you'll know if it's them or you.
Regards

Bob