Amazon 4KFire stick in Spain

Information and help in the IT field of computers, internet, ISP's, mobile and fixed line telephones plus satellite TV systems.
markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Amazon 4KFire stick in Spain

Postby markwilding » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:13 am

I notice that Amazon Spain has now started selling the newest Fire stick here in Spain. At the moment it is being sold for 44.99 Euros but its normal price will be 59.99. In my opinion, it is the best all round smart TV option due to price and versatility.

I should point out there is a setting up process which differs slightly if it is being used with UK apps outside the UK but info can be found online or here on the forum about installing Apps and Kodi on it. Actually Kodi doesn't really need to be installed because there are better apps which give access to sport movies and TV series which can be installed directly onto the stick.

TV mucho, a subscription Freeview TV service can be used as well, should anybody want a Freeview type service with many additional feature but there is also TV player which can be installed for free with less features.
Last edited by markwilding on Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

BENIDORM
Andalucia Guru

Re: Amazon 4KFire stick in Spain

Postby BENIDORM » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:53 am

Mark,
Many thanks for adding this information, very helpful as I was just about to purchase a Firestick from UK....Hopefully I wil be able to install it without too much hassle.!
Regards,
Gordon

costakid
Andalucia Guru

Postby costakid » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:21 am

We use a fire stick. I have kodi installed but never really use that app. Netflix etc is really good via fire stick.

satandpcguy
Resident

Postby satandpcguy » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:48 pm

Fire TV Stick 4K is available to order on Amazon and for a limited time customers can enjoy special introductory pricing €44,99 (€15 off), normally €59,99. Fire TV Stick 4K includes the Alexa Voice Remote.

Fire TV Stick is available to order on Amazon and for a limited time customers can enjoy special introductory pricing €24,99 (€15 off), normally €39,99. Fire TV Stick includes the Alexa Voice Remote.

Alexa Voice Remote is available to order on Amazon and for a limited time customers can enjoy special introductory price of €14,99 (50% off), normally €29,99. The standalone remote can be paired with Fire TV Basic Edition for power and volume control of compatible TVs, sound bars, and AV equipment.

These new devices will also be available in-store from Boulanger in France, Media World in Italy, and Media Markt in Spain.
Saw this on my usual morning feeds
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it