TVMucho Issue

Information and help in the IT field of computers, internet, ISP's, mobile and fixed line telephones plus satellite TV systems.
telboy
Resident

TVMucho Issue

Postby telboy » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:42 pm

Anybody out there using TVMucho?

Tried accessing different programmes on TVMucho Catch-Up, eg The Great British Bake of or A Place In The Sun on Tuesday 1st October, Pointless (Wednesday) to name a few I have accessed. I have an issue with these stuttering or shuddering incessantly throughout. I've contacted TVMucho they say they have resolved the issue on the recorded data. However I am still getting the same issue at the same point on each programme. I am sure it is not an issue with my devices.

If anyone is a customer of TVMucho would they be kind enough to check The Great British Bake shown on Tuesday 1st October does the same, it stutters at the very beginning during a TV ad featuring Kevin Bacon before the programme starts.

terry :thumbup:

satandpcguy
Resident

Re: TVMucho Issue

Postby satandpcguy » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:13 pm

You may find that when they say they have resolved the issue, i dare say they mean they have resolved the issues with recording system from a certain point in time.
They may not have sorted out the corrupt files for the time period that you are wanting...simply as they do not have a full correct uncorrupted file for it, and cannot go back in time to sort out the problem before it occurred.
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it