DGT email notifications

Information and questions about driving in Andalucia, buying or importing cars and motorbikes plus legal issues surrounding taxes and licenses.
Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Re: DGT email notifications

Postby Wicksey » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:52 pm

It's already there Enrique under 'personal' in the certmgr, and also there under 'other people'. It just doesn't show up under personal on IE when I go through the certificates page under Internet Options.

I have checked via Beach's link and there's nothing outstanding and as he says, the DGT should still be notifying me if anything should arise. It's just in the future I may want to do something else or do my own tax returns, and at the moment IE is not allowing the DS to go into the personal page. I'm on the point of giving up for the moment ..... it's not been a particularly good week for me so far!

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:00 pm

Can you try downloading Pale Moon or Firefox. Both are far more user friendly than IE or Chrome which I never use unless I have to.

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:17 pm

Hi Wicksey,
Give Beachcombers recommendation a go........... :idea:

I did find Importing into IE11 a previously Exported Certificate from IE not to work............I had to use one I had Exported from a Firefox Browser.

Since looking into this Thread I've come across reports of Certificates not Importing correctly in to IE
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Postby Wicksey » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:51 am

Okey doke .... many thanks to all your suggestions and help!