For Sale

Information and questions about driving in Andalucia, buying or importing cars and motorbikes plus legal issues surrounding taxes and licenses.
john the baptist
Resident

For Sale

Postby john the baptist » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:54 am

***edited***

Sorry - no ads allowed on the forum.

Sid

john the baptist
Resident

Re: For Sale

Postby john the baptist » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:09 pm

im not selling im buying. is it really a big deal???? maybe you should put it onto a section of the forum.

El Cid
Andalucia Guru

Postby El Cid » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:34 pm

It is still an advert, buying or selling makes no difference. A general request for help in finding a specific product is acceptable, but a direct request for a specific product for sale by other forum members is not allowed.

It was discussed on the forum at length some time ago and the majority of the opinions expressed were against advertising in any form and also the possibility of a seperate section was dismissed.

There are plenty of sites available for sale/wanted adverts, so please use one of those.

Sid

TorreDelAguila
Resident

Postby TorreDelAguila » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:05 pm

Try Digame (DigamExtra).
Chris

1bassleft
Resident

Postby 1bassleft » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:36 am

Milanuncios has cars from both trade and private sellers. You can filter make, model etc. If you select "Malaga" geographically and nothing good turns up, go back to the location box and "Malaga y cerca" comes up, so nearby cars in Cadiz province etc will appear. Unfortunately, there are no filters for "liars and shifters of known duds" so keep your wits about you. Same could be said of any of these sites. I also took out a Carfax packet, but then it was 10 cars and I notice now only 6 can be checked for €25 - and most cars had gaps in the detail. Still, it saved me some wasted journeys. If you wish to PM me, I'd be happy to pass on some tips I learned while on the search.

As El Cid says, there are many others; coches.net, autocasion...