Doing a Vehicle Transferencia Online

Information and questions about driving in Andalucia, buying or importing cars and motorbikes plus legal issues surrounding taxes and licenses.
john the baptist
Resident

Doing a Vehicle Transferencia Online

Postby john the baptist » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:07 pm

H

i Im looking to buy a motorbike from someone near malaga and the owner informed me that the transferencia can now be done online. I did read that the Permission de circulacion can be done online and im aware that the vehicles sales tax can be done online but i was not aware that the traffico vehicle transfer can also be done online.

Is this correct???
cheers

Sid

northandsouth
Resident

Re: Doing a Vehicle Transferencia Online

Postby northandsouth » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:53 pm

https://sede.dgt.gob.es/es/vehiculos/tr ... dex.shtml#

Is this what you're talking about? To be honest I was unaware you could do this, I googled it and it came up with this, there's another link that takes you to doing the transfer online you would need a digital signature to do it.

jhonie99
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby jhonie99 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:08 pm

john the baptist wrote:H

i Im looking to buy a motorbike from someone near malaga and the owner informed me that the transferencia can now be done online. I did read that the Permission de circulacion can be done online and im aware that the vehicles sales tax can be done online but i was not aware that the traffico vehicle transfer can also be done online.

Is this correct???
cheers

Sid
No, u can't do the transfer online. (straight from a higher authority, lol)

Get your ass down to DGT and make sure u have the seller's signiture.

Only gestorias can do stuff online. That's relevant for the other ministries also.

P.S. might your seller have something to hide?!!

john the baptist
Resident

Postby john the baptist » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:10 pm

Thanks for the advice the lady who is the owner apparently works for a gestor and it will go through her work. Im obviously no going through with it if i cant go to her office and get it done officially also i will be going to the registered address if not then im not interested. i used to do transfers all by myself but since trafico is appointments only and i cant even pop in for a quick chat or verification i let professionals deal with it albeit it takes some time to go through. I know that the sales tax can be paid online but i dont trust my spanish enough to get it right. Im going to view the bike next week when the rain stops and will make a final decision then.