Reputable kennels or pet sitters in martos ?

Are you looking for information or help related to pets in Andalucia. Post your questions and advice about domestic pets, veterinary services, legal issues.
Sorpresa
Tourist

Reputable kennels or pet sitters in martos ?

Postby Sorpresa » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:59 pm

Looking for above please recommendations please thankyou

Marion58

Re: Reputable kennels or pet sitters in martos ?

Postby Marion58 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:50 am

Hi Sorpresa,

I'm probably a little too late in replying to your thread. We belong to a free pet sitting site whereby Sitters look after your home and pets and undertake all the day to day needs of running a home ie cleaning, watering plants, lawn cutting etc. The Sitters pay their own travel expenses and supply their own food. The Sits undertaken are always reviewed by the Owners so that you can ensure you are getting the type of person you would entrust to look after your special fur babies and home. You don't have to join the Site to take a look at what's on offer and read the Reviews, only if you want to make contact with a particular Sitter.

We've been doing Pet sits for over 12 months both in the UK and abroad, since losing our beautiful dog and it works very well both for us and the Owners. The animals get to stay in their own environment and are very happy and we get to care for some wonderful animals too. Some may think it's just a cheap way of getting a 'holiday'. We take holidays in between the Sits if there is anywhere we wish to see as we prefer to be with the animals - we never left ours for more than a couple of hours. However, if you read all the Reviews of the many very capable Sitters registered you can soon see those that genuinely care for the animals and those that are doing it just to get away. I haven't put the name of the Site on here in case it's a breach of this Site's Code, but if anyone needs any further information please message me.

Sorpresa
Tourist

Postby Sorpresa » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:01 pm

I've pm you Marion

Sorpresa
Tourist

Postby Sorpresa » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:13 pm

Bump need a pet sitter during November in sabriago

Trooperman
Resident

Postby Trooperman » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:17 am

trustedhousesitters.co.uk is worth a look.....not restricted to the UK in case you wonder about the URL
nil illegitimum carborundum

Sorpresa
Tourist

Postby Sorpresa » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:37 pm

Thankyou